Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Feb-01 Victorian Romance

The sweet cream rolls are the first recipe in the Victoria oven

New Resident
    ohhhhh ok that's why... I need the oven. thank you so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1413974 View Post
    ohhhhh ok that's why... I need the oven. thank you so much!!
    Yep you need. Just dont buy it for gems!
    Fill step #1 Valentines Plans (see 1st post of this thread) - and you'll get a possibility to buy the oven for coins, not for gems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    PROFIT +$24 805 36'665xp +12gems
    Is that a positive number I see?! XD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    IS anyone else having trouble with the fireplace??

Trouble like it just disappears and then cannot be located???

I solved my pitiful two-dimensional fireplace issue...sold BOTH immediately !!!! (which begs the question, who needs 2 identical sloppily designed fireplaces anyway?!)

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Is that a positive number I see?! XD
    No, unfortunately it is not. Oh, at least not really positive.
    I didnt count time required to complete the goals with only 1 of each appliance, but i think it is for desperate ones. I cannot use only one of each. I have wht to do in my life but babysitting my tab, lol ))))
    So i usually buy 4 of each apps lately... means 6 on top of required. Means, 180k loss. So, as for me, any number of "profit" below 200k looks bad

Rhino Keeper
    THE FIREPLACE ISSUE: in a different (update related) thread, I asked the senior moderators to please bring the fireplace issue to the attention of the s8 designers. The fireplace is obviously miss-sized and needs to be fixed. For example, in Castle Story, issues like this one are normally brought to S8 attention and are fixed with no problems. Senior moderators, please let us know if this one was forwarded to S8 and what their response was. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I didnt count time required to complete the goals with only 1 of each appliance, but i think it is for desperate ones. I cannot use only one of each. I have wht to do in my life but babysitting my tab, lol ))))
    So i usually buy 4 of each apps lately... means 6 on top of required. Means, 180k loss. So, as for me, any number of "profit" below 200k looks bad
    Well, don't you always calculate it for 1 of each appliance? I thought your numbers were based off of buying 1 only. I was just surprised to see a positive number. Mostly because people have been complaining about how much of a coin loss it is to do goals and that they won't do it. I usually buy 4-6 appliances so I don't ever really care for profit :P

Fashion Designer
    I did do the last Restaurant goal with only required purchases; it is possible. But it's going to take me forever to extract those gems, having 1 of the first appliance and 2 of the second. It's still not a reasonable profit for any goal. A measly $25K. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Well, don't you always calculate it for 1 of each appliance? I thought your numbers were based off of buying 1 only. I was just surprised to see a positive number. Mostly because people have been complaining about how much of a coin loss it is to do goals and that they won't do it. I usually buy 4-6 appliances so I don't ever really care for profit :P
    Of course, im always calculate for required qtties only. Just to show the base. Evryone can add to it wht they actually buy. Thats why i say that for me personally "profit" is when the basic number is over 200 k

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast