Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Feb-01 Victorian Romance

Fashion Designer
    Yes, the gem ovens are sonic, with shorter cooking times. I don't know how much shorter. I think it's usually 20% off the total cook time.

If you scroll through the ovens, you'll find the regular one. I think it was 30,000 coins. You have to build it, of course, but it's for coins. 😀

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Yes, the gem ovens are sonic, with shorter cooking times. I don't know how much shorter. I think it's usually 20% off the total cook time.

If you scroll through the ovens, you'll find the regular one. I think it was 30,000 coins. You have to build it, of course, but it's for coins. ��
    Yup, I know about the regular ones(: Just never knew that gem ovens for goals are sonic. This is a first in BS, no? Other than the actual sonic oven, of course.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Why does my goal already say 14 days? It's not even Thursday yet. Anyone have 14 days?
    timers in these game, until they start showing minutes, always show the time at the top of the countdown, not the bottom. so if it says 2 days, it's anywhere from 24-48 hours. 14 days means 13 days + some number of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Can I buy the counter now, before the goal tells me to, and have it count later, when the goals say I need to get it?
    we won't know until someone gets to that stage of the goals and posts for us; sometimes the goals say "buy x counters" and sometimes they say "have x counters."

I did not have the option to purchase the make-from-scratch ovens- and I LOOKED!! I was ONLY given the gem oven- and UNFORTUNATELY clicked & bought SIX!! OUCH!!

Really shady and underhanded!

I just looked, & I STILL don't have any choice BUT a gem oven!! VERY VERY UNFAIR!! Perhaps it's time to say- good bye!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post
    I did not have the option to purchase the make-from-scratch ovens- and I LOOKED!! I was ONLY given the gem oven- and UNFORTUNATELY clicked & bought SIX!! OUCH!!

I just looked, & I STILL don't have any choice BUT a gem oven!! VERY VERY UNFAIR!! Perhaps it's time to say- good bye!
    Did you already unlock the coin ovens from doing first step of the goal?

I really hoped you started the goals because I unlocked the non gem one.

Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper

You bought SIX with gems?!
    A goal usually don't start from buying ovens, you must fulfil some requirements before they offer you the oven, and, won't you hesitate when you see it costs 25 gems? I won't buy even it is a goal.

Executive Chef
    sadieroo24, the coin versions are toward the back: victorian is right after the puff oven and roller oven, and 2 screens later is the victorian stove, after the bakesgiving oven and old brick oven, a couple of spots back from the roller malt maker. maybe you had only been looking at the unlocked ovens and didn't notice the new ones among the locked items, or maybe you are subject to a glitch and don't have them.

either way, before you quit, i really would try to ask for a refund through the customer service form. i don't know if it's still true, or universally true, or whatever, but it used to be that you could get one refund on misspent gems (other than for boxes). i've never tried for decor items bought, but i did get back 100 gems i accidentally converted to coins once a long time ago.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    timers in these game, until they start showing minutes, always show the time at the top of the countdown, not the bottom. so if it says 2 days, it's anywhere from 24-48 hours. 14 days means 13 days + some number of hours.

we won't know until someone gets to that stage of the goals and posts for us; sometimes the goals say "buy x counters" and sometimes they say "have x counters."
    Thanks!

I know I once bought something before the game told me to and when it came to buy it, I had to buy it again to make it count. So I'm more careful now!

I wish they'd have you get the counter before the food is served. That just makes sense to me. But I'm no longer taking chances. I'll be a-waitin!!

Thanks again for answer.
    😀👍🏽

Executive Chef

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast