Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Feb-01 Victorian Romance

New Resident
    Ugh I had that problem too. Even though the coin version was unlocked, I'd bought my 2, and then when I went to buy a third, since the first one on the list looked identical to what I wanted, I bought it with gems unknowingly. I've never had to be careful like that before. It's only because I got the 'not enough gems' message that I realized what had happened. The coin oven was many pages to the right.

I hope this was a mistake by storm 8 in setting up the order for these ovens, because otherwise this is totally a money grab. I will try to figure out how to get my gems back because this seemed very unfair to me. I've been playing several years and have never felt duped into a purchase before.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    sadieroo24, the coin versions are toward the back: victorian is right after the puff oven and roller oven, and 2 screens later is the victorian stove, after the bakesgiving oven and old brick oven, a couple of spots back from the roller malt maker. maybe you had only been looking at the unlocked ovens and didn't notice the new ones among the locked items, or maybe you are subject to a glitch and don't have them.

either way, before you quit, i really would try to ask for a refund through the customer service form. i don't know if it's still true, or universally true, or whatever, but it used to be that you could get one refund on misspent gems (other than for boxes). i've never tried for decor items bought, but i did get back 100 gems i accidentally converted to coins once a long time ago.

Executive Chef

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    I'm still on the first recipe on the first appliance. There is no way I can go super fast in these goals. I wonder how people rush super fast? Do they skip with gems?

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I'm still on the first recipe on the first appliance. There is no way I can go super fast in these goals. I wonder how people rush super fast? Do they skip with gems?
    i built 4 of them - i'm greedy, lol ))) so now i'm gonna put last portion of 2nd recipe from 1st oven, and when ready, will take a break for weekend.
    other people are generous. they have enough coins to build more ovens, and have a good neighbors whch is enough to get 40 parts per day.
    sometimes they can even skip for gems and share info with us, which is very helpful - we can plan ahead having all info in hands

Fashion Designer
    I think people gem their way through some of it. Others build a bunch of ovens. The builders must have all good neighbors!

Personally, while I have many neighbors, there are only a handful that gift or accept parts requests. I get not tipping/gifting, it takes time, not everyone does it...but how hard is it to bang out "accept, accept, accept" on parts requests?! They pop up when you turn the game on! So everything that requires help from neighbors takes me longer. And I'm always waiting on appliance building if there is any unique part.

My fireplace mysteriously reappeared. So yay that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i built 4 of them - i'm greedy, lol ))) so now i'm gonna put last portion of 2nd recipe from 1st oven, and when ready, will take a break for weekend.
    other people are generous. they have enough coins to build more ovens, and have a good neighbors whch is enough to get 40 parts per day.
    sometimes they can even skip for gems and share info with us, which is very helpful - we can plan ahead having all info in hands
    I definitely build at least 4 ovens per goal oven too. I don't care for profit since I get new decoration when I do goals. As you play, you're able to figure out which players are active and are aware of goals then trim down your neighbors to those who are helpful. (Of course, have neighbors whom you can help too.) 40 parts per day during goals makes a huge difference.

Executive Chef

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Victorian Dancers" 60 gems (1 free) 4x4

New Resident
    #2 Sweets for Natasha
    Serve 15 Sweet Cream Rolls

Can someone please tell me where I can find these sweet cream rolls? I've checked all versions of Bakery Story and I don't see them in the cookbook. HELP!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast