Thread: Non breedable dragons

Non breedable dragons

Can someone please explain exactly what being a non breedable dragon means? Never use one to breed? The colors are pure and don't split so good to breed with? Or ...? Thanks anyone who takes the time to educate me. I feel kind of silly asking after all this time. But I should know by now, but don't, so I say it's about time, right! 🤔

Fashion Designer
    Depends on the dragon. The elementals can't be bred, because the coders mucked up and caused unintended consequences, so they don't appear in the list when you click breed. There are many unbreedable dragons which just means they will never show up as a result of breeding on your isle, you can only buy/win them. You can use them to breed other dragons though. Hope that made something clearer lol.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Thanks. But if you do breed with an unbreedable dragon, is that dragon's colors true (don't split) so you might get a better chance of getting what you are going for? Especially if both dragons are unbreedable?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Thanks. But if you do breed with an unbreedable dragon, is that dragon's colors true (don't split) so you might get a better chance of getting what you are going for? Especially if both dragons are unbreedable?
    They're not that generous. All colours/elements that can split will split with the same probability no matter what parents you use (to my knowledge). Unbreedable benefits simply relates to LeaderBoard (LB) point bonuses not being given despite rarity, maybe tournament fights probability of critical hits and whether a dragon can be breed. A simple test I think applies is whether a dragon is available in in the market place to buy AND is not a special prize in an running event. If those conditions are true, then it is breedable. Unbreedables are dragons won through LB, Spin To Win, Crafting (including Bingo Tickets), World Events, Dragon Tales, Tournaments and gold giving dragons. Note that the unbreedable state of a dragon can change. Most dragon eggs in your storage would be considered unbreedable, however sometimes S8 will bring a dragon back and make it breedable for a period. During that period, I would guess the unbreedable status of that dragon changes to breedable, obviously.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795