Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: February 2017

Host(ess)
    boooma

Rhino Keeper
    Please add me I play daily, help those wIth goals and gift to those how gift to me cuz it's only fair... my storm is is Marii73

Host(ess)
    Add me kbaits 😘

Host(ess)
    Add me: zm4L
    Daily player. I gift parts. Please do not add me if you're going to gift me food.

Rhino Keeper
    Please myharleycat. Or. TKgames2. If u r a daily player who gifts OR tips daily so I know u play. Have had too many newbies who don't. Prefer 3 star neighbors thnx

Farm Supplier
    I am looking for a few new active neighbors. I have been playing for close to 5 years, so I am mainly looking for neighbors to help with goals. I play daily, and tip/gift at least once a week, usually more. Play time is limited on weekends, and I do drop below 3 stars on occasion. If this works for you, please add eldiri. Thanks!

lauraaax13

Add Sugerbabby2

Executive Chef
    Hi, I'm level 99 and I lost all my old neighbours when I transferred my game to new device, so I'm looking for a few new neighbours who play regularly. I had recently added a few people from the add me thread but it's not quite working out as I keep getting waffles or screws while new goal appliances are released which require new parts. I still have two unbuilt charming ovens sitting out on my floor because I can not get the parts needed to finish them even with requesting parts daily.

Anyway, I gift daily as long as you're not maxed you will receive a part from me. I gift current goal and appliance parts and would like the same in return. I never gift food and would like the same in return. I don't tip and have 0 stars because of this, please feel free not to tip me.

If you think we would make good neighbours please add me, I look forward to being neighbours with you and thanks for the add.

Please do not add me if;

- you gift food or want food gifted to you.
    - you do not follow goals.
    - you do not gift goal parts or current appliance parts.
    - you want to be tipped.
    - you want me to read your wall everyday.

Thanks.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Elizandra23
    If you tip, please write on my wall.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast