Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Origami - LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello everyone! I do not believe it, now it's really going on with the fight for place 1 and 2. I am currently on place 3

Attachment 35828
    insane ! LOL
    i got only about 5300 and i'm leading in my group. 2nd and 3rd are 3300 and 3200. looks like in an easy group this time. (but having hatched valkyrie was a big advantage)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    insane ! LOL
    i got only about 5300 and i'm leading in my group. 2nd and 3rd are 3300 and 3200. looks like in an easy group this time. (but having hatched valkyrie was a big advantage)
    Hello Clark_Wayne! Yes this is an advantage when you got Valkyrie have. I got Granite Golem and now I have to wait until I can develop into LVL 10. My two development flowers are occupied. It is nice to have a good group that does not use a boost. Good luck for you in the leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Sure thing, but I haven't put them out yet since I don't have the space but I'm sure I'll eventually get the space (Or so I hope)

Lucky, Trust me getting them 10 times is not fun XD I got them 3 consecutive times and was scared it would happen a 4th time again right after but thankfully didn't. I got 10 runes last spin which made me super happy since now I only need 6 more runes for another expansion

lol XD I normally search up online how much the rarity or amount of food it takes if I get curious, but the Hatching time and evolve time I write down in my notebook that I keep right next to my mouse XD It really comes in handy during events, especially since I get scared that we can have a power outage (we have had dumb drivers hit the light box a few times that takes out the power for the houses in my street) or that my computer might mess up (it has in the past and thankfully it hasn't recently)
    Aww seriously you would think I'm a 14 year old girl with nothing better to do XD Lol I'm guessing you are also a very organized person?
    Omg I do the same thing I have a list with all my inventory animals and their evolution etc times ^^
    It is really helpful

Executive Chef
    Crazy only 1st leaderboard where I was in a very good group and now I am already in the 4th place

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0101.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	35831

Executive Chef
    I'm now first. But it's bed time for me so we will see if I'm still first when I wake up.

Executive Chef
    That does not exist, I do not even have the chance that I get the Realm Runes. My group is really the madness.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0102.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	35848

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I know! And I just sold all my decor to help stop crashing, gonna need to start again with the trees!
    Did you find that to slow down the crashing?
    Hadn't thought to do that - might have to try. I have no room for decor besides the few spots stuck by the unmovable breeding garden
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

This LB the silver trophy might actually look ok since its all about paper *(>~<) but am leading atm by a pretty safe margin. Only just broke 3000 points so am in an easy group. No second evo temple but am the only one with more than 1 nest

I think its a bit of a cop out to have the paper sailboat as the first milestone prize AND a wheel prize. I would have even preferred an older decor instead. Am already going to be getting a lot of tge sailboats...

Im not intrested in the whale but Im in an easy group so it's really hard to stay as far behind to be in an easy group for the next LB. Im spinning way too many points and Im gonna stop breeding and spinning for a while so I will end up further behind xD
    And just got the Matrypony so I can slow a bit down on the breeding Im sooo happy about that. I think it's the most beautiful animal.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast