Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Origami - LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I could be wrong, but it seems to me we are grouped by our placement in last tournaments.. So level wouldn't matter if a lvl 50 spends gems and comes in first that person would be in with other gem spenders in the next tournament.. Same as a lvl 200 that doesn't buy gems and doesn't come in top places of LB would be grouped in a different group. If I win my next LB is awful, if I lose the next isn't quite as bad.. I think that's why in some groups you have people battling at 30-40k points where others stay between 9-12k. It may happen you just get unlucky and get in a hard group, but I really believe it's based on how you do (and your willingness to spend)
    This may be a valid theory. I definitely have one tournament where I do well, then I lose horribly, then I win again. It was almost too easy for me to get the pony last time. This time I'm in 9th place. It's a pretty competitive group, but not outrageously so.

On another note, I just bought a Mystic Mire habitat last week! But I'm happy to get another.

Rhino Keeper
    I got lucky and it appears I'm in a good group for me. No one has a crazy amount of points and I've only seen one boost used.
    On a side note, I just got a bunch of LB points because my niece decided to feed my Garnet Pony ALL of my 70k of food 😛 .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I could be wrong, but it seems to me we are grouped by our placement in last tournaments.. So level wouldn't matter if a lvl 50 spends gems and comes in first that person would be in with other gem spenders in the next tournament.. Same as a lvl 200 that doesn't buy gems and doesn't come in top places of LB would be grouped in a different group. If I win my next LB is awful, if I lose the next isn't quite as bad.. I think that's why in some groups you have people battling at 30-40k points where others stay between 9-12k. It may happen you just get unlucky and get in a hard group, but I really believe it's based on how you do (and your willingness to spend)
    that's a good theory. we should keep that in our mind for the next LB .
    for myself , i quite agree with this : i almost alternate with easy and hard group too (win one , lost one, win one , lost one..)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I am not boosting n such but I am first every LB all is group up within lvl 17-30 group, 20-50, 50-70+from my observation, the last 3 LB was not easy, once I was group up with my friend during the last 3 LB n that was the most LB pts I did for 50-70 group since we both only want the gold not intreast in silver,

last LB I am the only lvl80 since I am fine with it the rest of the players are lvl100 but in the middle the lvl change I am actually competing with lvl150+ or 200 I really drain their whole apples supply btw sorry everyone but only the gold attracts me

this LB was the most blizzard either the lvl50-70 is doing 20K+ in the previous LB which I do not know why, I been in that group doing 10K for LB in there should net you the gold easily

I am trying to net 10gold straight than maybe I just relax or skip LB for just milestones prize in future ;0

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be in a favorable group in this leaderboard. The person in 1st place only has a little more than 2,300 points. I am not far back in 5th place. I've noticed no one using boosters to this point. I have a large amount of food and may try to at least get all the milestone animals. Whether I go for the top prize depends on what happens with the others in my group. If nobody goes booster crazy later on then I may try to get at least in 2nd place. We will see.

Executive Chef
    48h in my den with CU-reckless !
    could be valkyrie or garnet griffin (i don't have both)
    good for my LB LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    We're already neighbors
    I checked it out and bought it myself. Thx

@silverrain1
    No problems. I wasn't sure if we were or not.
    Sigh, spun the wheel and game crashed. Turned it back on and it said next spin in 3 hours. So unfair

Executive Chef
    Congrats Clarke Wayne!

Um, maybe a silly question but what are people meaning when they say this leaderboard is blizzard?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Congrats Clarke Wayne!

Um, maybe a silly question but what are people meaning when they say this leaderboard is blizzard?
    thx for asking : i would like to know too

Executive Chef
    I think that they mean, one moment they are ranked high, and a few seconds lather they are replaced. Fast as a blizzard.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast