Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Origami - LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    What a fool stands on my long line. Oh no Mr Romeo you dumb cat, down from my long line. Thank you Alideh, I was inhibited in thinking.
    The 4th nest costs 1000 precious stones Alideh and the third nest 500 gemstones, I just have a sale for gems with Euro

=o 1k :0 the 500 gems make me not want to buy a 3rd tree but a part of me is hoping they do a sale eventually so I can snag a third tree. I doubt I would get a 4th but it's super cool to see.
    Thanks and lol no problem it happens to all of us XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Omg does everyone hate origami? I love this and so much people hate it XD awww oh well i'm gonna win so HA!
    I was wondering the same thing, lol If this is how most people seem to feel then yay for me I get a higher chance at getting 1st place. I love the theme and the animals are beautiful!!!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I am totally going to try for that Paper Crane. Love the Valentines animals but I'm afraid to breed earth & fire ever again after my (ack) *24* Armordillos.

Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, lol If this is how most people seem to feel then yay for me I get a higher chance at getting 1st place. I love the theme and the animals are beautiful!!!
    Ikr! I have been doing origami for like 5 years and i can do a paper crane and even a whale! i have been screaming the afternoon i got the notification because i always wanted S8 to do an origami event. Too bad it was a leaderboard

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Ikr! I have been doing origami for like 5 years and i can do a paper crane and even a whale! i have been screaming the afternoon i got the notification because i always wanted S8 to do an origami event. Too bad it was a leaderboard
    Lol well I hope you get the Whale and the crane
    You know what I just thought of not even 5 minutes ago, is what if the reason they didn't do a Valentines theme is because the next world event is going to be a valentines theme, and they didn't want to put too much of valentines things at once? OR maybe because they decided to let us do the Cupid Trio they wouldn't do a Valentines leaderboard theme.... Personally I really don't mind since we got the Cupid trio which I really wanted them to bring back.
    Even if the next world event isn't a Valentines themed I don't mind, It would be cool but as long as they are new animals I can get I'm happy

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Lol well I hope you get the Whale and the crane
    You know what I just thought of not even 5 minutes ago, is what if the reason they didn't do a Valentines theme is because the next world event is going to be a valentines theme, and they didn't want to put too much of valentines things at once? OR maybe because they decided to let us do the Cupid Trio they wouldn't do a Valentines leaderboard theme.... Personally I really don't mind since we got the Cupid trio which I really wanted them to bring back.
    Even if the next world event isn't a Valentines themed I don't mind, It would be cool but as long as they are new animals I can get I'm happy
    Yeah. Besides. There's a whole month for an opportunity of having a valentines event. So yay!

Did anyone buy the habitat?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy with this event. I love origami.

But I'm not going to win the whale though. Someone already has more than 4000 points (currently 1st place in the Leaderboard), how is that even possible?

I really want that paper crane though... I've never bought any gems before but I'm considering in buying them now: because I really don't see how I'm going to get 5.8k points in 10 days...
    Last edited by missKristel; 02-01-17 at 04:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Did anyone buy the habitat?
    didn't buy the habitat because i think it is not enough "origami-like"
    trees are much more gems-like
    and since origami is japanese, trees should be like cherry blossom colors
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    I like the origami theme. Theyre cute, I always try to win but have only ever gotten the gingerbread pony and my very first one the Torch bear. I most want Dusky, its sooo cute so that's my main goal.

Sidenote can 1 person add me and swap daily gems? I have two people I send to daily atm. Name is dexterminate

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast