Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Origami - LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Same for me. I'm only interested in the habitat and spins to hopefully win some runes.
    Yep. I will make the spins just to have a chance at runes and for the habitat. I will be free to go after the trio animals, none of which I have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I love these Leaderboard themes when I get my missing Crystal Hybrids. Juhu with Cheshire Cat / Emerald Dragon 48 hours and that can only be Granite Golem. The milestones are also great and Alideh is looking forward to you and all there is a habitat to win.
    Hello Drachenia, it could even be a Peridot Phoenix 😉 Hope you get the one you want the most!

I'm not thrilled with this leaderboard... was hoping for something Valentine related

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    LEADERBOARD STARTING TIME
    I have had game on for last two hours and leaderboard event did not appear until Wed 6.50 am Sydney time.
    Others on the board have already got high scores so they must have received it earlier.
    I always get less hours for tournaments as well.
    We all get it the same time world wide. Australian eastern standard time it started at 6.30. Always force close your game to get it up to date.

Already 2 1/2 hrs have passed and the leader in my group is already on 9003 points.

Executive Chef
    Leaderboard is going to go high with people speed breeding for the Valentine animals

Same I really want dusky! Thanks so much, and the habitat is great!

Rhino Keeper
    Not fussed about the other animals but am happy to see dusky as dont have that animal and do like it. So I'll be playing for that and runes hopefully.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Leaderboard is going to go high with people speed breeding for the Valentine animals
    lol Very true XD I'm considering using my gems to speed breed in order to get the trio. I do want to save up for a habitat or another evolution flower but the temptation is there o-o

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    lol Very true XD I'm considering using my gems to speed breed in order to get the trio. I do want to save up for a habitat or another evolution flower but the temptation is there o-o
    My bad luck breeding turned around this event and I got all 3 valentines..breeding for valentiger now good luck my friend!

Did anyone already buy the new habitat? I would love to take a look at it

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really loving the decor of this event. I purchased two Origami Flowers and the Birdbath, plus my first wheel spin landed on the trees. I think the games knows I love them 😄 Thinking of getting the habitat too, although I'm only playing for the crane. First place in my group is already boosted to 4,000!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast