Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Origami - LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Origami - LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Extra information

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Here the hatching time of Paper Crane:

Last edited by kooky panda; 02-03-17 at 10:41 AM.

Origami - LEADERBOARD EVENT!

ORIGAMI LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Level 14+ | Minimum Game Version iOS/Android 1.6 | Ends 2/10/17

Fashion Designer
    YES!! I love the new habitat (Paper Pond)
    The milestones are awesome!! Especially the habitat and the Dusky :3 I really wanted that animal so I'm really glad you guys let us have a chance at getting him and also Thank you guys for lowering the amount of points you need to aquire the last milestone!!
    Last Leaderboards was 6.8k (From what I remember) and now this one is 5.8k yay!! Thank you! Also for the habitat!!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    I love these Leaderboard themes when I get my missing Crystal Hybrids. Juhu with Cheshire Cat / Emerald Dragon 48 hours and that can only be Granite Golem. The milestones are also great and Alideh is looking forward to you and all there is a habitat to win.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0083.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	221.6 KB 
ID:	35744

Rhino Keeper
    LEADERBOARD STARTING TIME
    I have had game on for last two hours and leaderboard event did not appear until Wed 6.50 am Sydney time.
    Others on the board have already got high scores so they must have received it earlier.
    I always get less hours for tournaments as well.

Love this leaderboard ! This is my favorite event so I'm happy about this one In my team, one player has over 900 points already and I have 126 so I won't be trying for the first place but luckily there are cute animals on the milestones ! Anyone know how much coins can the habitat hold? It's the 4th milestone if I remember correctly, it needs 1.2k points

It is 5.8 this time but it looks like we only get 3 points per hour for breeding instead of four.

Rhino Keeper
    Not going to bother with this Leaderboard. Two of the milestone animals.....little fawn and sea foam sloth are animals I already have. And I'm not crazy about the others.

Not worth the time and effort to me.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm. Not sure if I'm happy or not. Mystic myre is a lovely habitat, (think I have 4) but I won't say no to an other. The dusky is awesome! Unfortunately, i have all other animals and have sold all my decor to help prevent crashing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Not going to bother with this Leaderboard. Two of the milestone animals.....little fawn and sea foam sloth are animals I already have. And I'm not crazy about the others.

Not worth the time and effort to me.
    Same for me. I'm only interested in the habitat and spins to hopefully win some runes.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast