Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: February 1 2017

Wow, I don't know about anybody else but that doesn't make much sense to me. Isn't that the point of having a sale? If you completed the goal last year then of course you would already have access to it so to me the point of having a sale would be unlocking certain goal items for everyone to buy. The Christmas sale this year had goal items unlocked for everyone to purchase even if they didn't do the goal. Maybe it's me but it doesn't make much sense

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4food View Post
    Wow, I don't know about anybody else but that doesn't make much sense to me. Isn't that the point of having a sale? If you completed the goal last year then of course you would already have access to it so to me the point of having a sale would be unlocking certain goal items for everyone to buy. The Christmas sale this year had goal items unlocked for everyone to purchase even if they didn't do the goal. Maybe it's me but it doesn't make much sense
    I think you're absolutely right! I do have all these items from last year, but I understand how upsetting it is for you guys who weren't playing back then. This is ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4food View Post
    If I remember correctly the appliances from Christmas sale was not any goal appliances that's why they were re released to every player of the game whereas cupid fountain was part of valentine 2016 goals . They don't re release locked appliances unless they release the goal that comes with it and they haven't. I do feel sorry for every player that hasn't played last year.

Farm Supplier
    I was hoping for a v-day goal re-release so I could do all is needed to get those fascinating goals, but after wating for a long time all I can do is just being satisfied with love tables and chairs

Host(ess)

Red face

I love Valentine's Day decorations , they could have taken out a new oven
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345