Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: February 1st 2017

We got a Valentines sale in Fashion Story so perhaps we'll have one here, too.

I like mixing the pink and red game pieces for Valentine's Day theme. This week's update is very nice!

Fashion Designer
    It's not really Valentiney at all, but it doesn't look terrible. I like that we have some Indian people in there.

It's hard to see the stuff. Bluryish. Looking forward to it.

I wish we could put walls where walls are not in the bakery...even mini walls. I might put that paper up.

Executive Chef
    I really like this for some reason. It's different

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    We got a Valentines sale in Fashion Story so perhaps we'll have one here, too.

I like mixing the pink and red game pieces for Valentine's Day theme. This week's update is very nice!
    Maybe they might re release an old valentine goal in Restaurant Story as I didn't play around that time

Fashion Designer
    No, RS is football. They blew off Valentine stuff in both games.

It's not like it's a minor holiday, decorating-wise. Not one of the Big Three, but certainly comes in 4th or 5th. Still, nothing for newbies but old crates and crates are mostly a sucker's game.

I'm a fan of Victorian stuff, so it'll be fun. Someone else said the fireplace looks kind of lame. Could go either way there, eager to see what tomorrow holds.

I'm over gem ovens. Buying one takes too long to make stuff and buying multiple costs actual $, so not loving gem ovens. Hoping it's coins. 😀

Looks like a good update, but again, wrong timing.

Still hoping for a Valentines update, though, and maybe even a Valentines sale! 🤞

Rhino Keeper
    Everything looks great! Except for the Victorian Fireplace Decoration, which appears to be disproportionately tiny. Senior moderators, would you be able to pass a word to S8 designer team, to maybe look into that and enlarge it for us? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Yes, why is that fireplace so tiny. It looks more like a space heater.

Executive Chef
    I love this theme. GOAL finally is here again. All decorations Look lovely
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    i didn't even notice the fireplace until i read monstertop's comment and looked again.

not my thing. again. not having a lot of luck with BS updates lately. maybe it's because i've been decorated for CNY and am over red & gold, but the wallpaper's not doing anything for me. and i like dance parties, but i like doing it myself, not with one whole thing that has a different floor to the rest of the scene.

oh well, i'm gonna go check out RS, football sounds more my speed! (for decorating my restaurant. in real life i don't care.)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast