Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Relisted Valentine Dragons & Habitat: LeftHeart, RightHeart & Passion - Jan 31st 2017

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    I have right heart in storage and I never planned to hatch it but I may do so if I manage to breed left heart first. Is passion good in the arena? That's really my only reasoning for trying & get one.
    From what I heard, Passion is excellent in battle. It's one of the ADIPPS people talk about on the battle forums - Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Pyramid, Soccer. I only have Leftheart and he's one great champion ****er too.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah passion is one of the top battling dragons against champs. I dont have it but if I can get LH RH I will try to get it.

Odd how Pyramid is never brought back? I think it was one of those community event items a long time ago and I am glad I have it.

Fashion Designer
    I think I have either the left or right heart. First time attempting it and using water and athletic combo. Checked the calc, only 4 outcomes (6 including left and right heart) and none have 12 hours, so I assume it's either left or right.

Farm Supplier
    Please please list your combos for anyone that has bread these sweets! I've been waiting a YEAR for a chance to breed these guys!!! Thanks all! Soooo excited ❤️!!

According to the breeding calculator, if I breed Fire with Water, I can get:

Tropic (11 hours)

Magic (20 hours)

Athletic (11 hours)

Lunar Ram (16 hours)

If I breed Tropic with Water (or Tropic with Fire), the only results are:

Athletic (11 hours)

Lunar Ram (16 hours)

The calculator still shows the heart types as unbreedable, but it seems like breeding Tropic with Water should have heart types as a possible result. Can someone please confirm?
    Last edited by mimbiville2; 01-31-17 at 11:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    first shot: got me 20hr timer :/
    looks like another round of repeatedly fails for me. i had many fruitful, life, firestorm, butterfly etc fails trying for paper latern recently.

Rhino Keeper
    Tropic and water gave me left heart first try, which is great bc I already have right heart. Now going after passion...
    Last edited by moonchild1987; 02-03-17 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    Tropic and water gave me left heart first try, which is great by I already have right heart. Now going after passion...
    Thanks for confirming the breeding pair. Congrats on rightheart.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Congrats to all who got Left or Right Heart and good luck for Passion. I got a mysterious 12 hour egg breeding from Infinity/Leftheart. Here's hoping it's Rightheart.

Fashion Designer
    Diamond/infinity x athletic can give lunar ram, athletic, or diamonds, so they're a good pair also. Got right heart first try and now another 12 hour, hoping for left heart. I had forgotten passion was so good in the arena, even more wanting to get it now!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast