Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Relisted Valentine Dragons & Habitat: LeftHeart, RightHeart & Passion - Jan 31st 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Is it possible to use the Lost Love dragon in place of one of the half hearts to breed a Passion?
    No, unfortunately just left heart and right heart.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Finally got Passion. I guess downloading the Isles of Love and breeding Left and Right Heart on there helped. Thanks S8.

Attachment 35820
    I bred Passion 1st try after I moved my breeding roost to the Isle of love where I also had their habitats!! I think this may be I've gotten something on the 1st try. So thanks for your post.
    GOOD LUCK to those still trying.
    Last edited by Scangelina; 02-10-17 at 06:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Passion on the nest!!! Second try only, after both Left heart and Right heart were there at the very first try, I can't beleve it!
    By the way, do I remember it correctly that Left heart is a rather good battler and should be fed up to a decent level too, aside with Passion?

Hello everyone, I hope to find some help here.
    I bred for Leftheart and Rightheart Dragon and have two different looking dragons in my habitat. One looks like the Left, the other one like the Right. BOTHsay Rightheart Dragon. Has anyone noticed that? I wasn't able to find an answer in the forum and I still have to evolve one of them to lv.4 before I can check if I can breed them together, but I am a bit confused about it. Would post pics but it doesn't work.

Rhino Keeper
    ^^
    Looks like this two, but both say is Rightheart??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bothheart.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	35948

Yes! My dragons look exactly like those two!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    ^^
    Looks like this two, but both say is Rightheart??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bothheart.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	35948

Fashion Designer
    after many fails of red/blue type dragon,
    i finally got 12 hr timer,, but unfortunately i got right heart. which i already have from event or spin before.
    next trial got me another 12 hr timer but again, duplicated right heart for me.
    guess i won't be able to get left heart this year again.

(currently still trying to breed genie for the tales)

Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    Hello everyone, I hope to find some help here.
    I bred for Leftheart and Rightheart Dragon and have two different looking dragons in my habitat. One looks like the Left, the other one like the Right. BOTHsay Rightheart Dragon. Has anyone noticed that? I wasn't able to find an answer in the forum and I still have to evolve one of them to lv.4 before I can check if I can breed them together, but I am a bit confused about it. Would post pics but it doesn't work.
    This is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me! After evolving my dragon to lv.4 they now both look alike. The one that was blue is now red. Weird, very weird .... and sad, because now I have to try for the other one again.
    Last edited by TamandraDrake; 02-13-17 at 07:14 AM.

Can I continue to breed Right heart/Left heart after Tuesday for passion or is this a once a year breed?

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone help me? I have bred close to 2 dozen Right heart dragons but I can't breed a left heart. Any suggestions?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast