Thread: Admiral Planet Goal repeating "Progress" update

Rhino Keeper

Admiral Planet Goal repeating "Progress" update

Goal consists of purchasing some flags and breeding a dragon.

The system cycles so that the Progress banner keeps popping up. The problem is that the cycle is distracting and I'm constantly losing the last thing I did. Example, plant 5 farms with 30 second food. I can't get them all harvested and planted again before the system cycles and the goal page refreshed for the Progress banner. After the wait for the cycle at least one of the fields hasn't been planted even though I planted it before the cycle started.

This is becoming annoying and I can't complete the goal quickly without using gold. Any chance of a bug fix or am I going to have to suffer through?

The Honorable Panda
    Please try force closing your game to see if this helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hey there! In addition to force closing, could you let us know the step of actions you did for it to sync error? We'd love to investigate this more.

Rhino Keeper
    Force closed and rebooted device multiple time before and after initial post of this issue.

Steps causing sync cycle error:
    Plant 4 small, 1 large farm with 30 second food.
    Cycles, after reload last farm not planted.
    Harvest 3/5 farms and cycle happens again.

It doesn't seem to matter the order of farms I plant or harvest. Can't get through all of them no matter the order without a cycle.

I haven't tried other crops because these are the news I like because they cost the least per piece of food. I'm willing to spend the extra time but the cycle is driving me crazy.

User linny1222

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    Force closed and rebooted device multiple time before and after initial post of this issue.

Steps causing sync cycle error:
    Plant 4 small, 1 large farm with 30 second food.
    Cycles, after reload last farm not planted.
    Harvest 3/5 farms and cycle happens again.

It doesn't seem to matter the order of farms I plant or harvest. Can't get through all of them no matter the order without a cycle.

I haven't tried other crops because these are the news I like because they cost the least per piece of food. I'm willing to spend the extra time but the cycle is driving me crazy.

User linny1222
    Hmm, I'm not seeing an account under this user "linny1222". Do you mind PMing me and we'll see what's going on?