Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game abandoned?

Farm Supplier
    Why won't someone tell us if the game is over for BS2.? I just don't understand why ther won't tell their loyal customers , either way. Will someone PLEASE HELP WITH THIS?!?!?!?!

Grand Emperor
    I'm afraid we won't know since Storm8 does not release game information on updates including development ahead of schedule.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by teest View Post
    Why won't someone tell us if the game is over for BS2.? I just don't understand why ther won't tell their loyal customers , either way. Will someone PLEASE HELP WITH THIS?!?!?!?!
    Go from past experience with other games and you'll pretty much have your answer. If you expect anyone to come outright and say yes the game has been abandoned you'll be waiting for a really long time. Don't hold your breath.

Farm Supplier
    My phone had a notification from BS2 and I was excited thinking it was a quest update! Instead it was some Black Friday sales on items. Which is good to see that BS2 even got recognition with a sale! But at the same time, as much as I would have gladly spent gems before on a sale, it didn't feel right to pay gems for a game that has been MIA for nearly a year now. Would really love some good news regarding this game picking up steam again with the holidays or the new year!

Quote Originally Posted by Citrie View Post
    My phone had a notification from BS2 and I was excited thinking it was a quest update! Instead it was some Black Friday sales on items. Which is good to see that BS2 even got recognition with a sale! But at the same time, as much as I would have gladly spent gems before on a sale, it didn't feel right to pay gems for a game that has been MIA for nearly a year now. Would really love some good news regarding this game picking up steam again with the holidays or the new year!
    whoa, i didn't even see it! thank you so much for pointing this out!!!
    i had 130 gems, and i've spent them all, lol ))))

opened new thread for this sale.
    of course, not much time left, but maybe there is still someone here like me, who wd like to go shopping like crazy, lol )))

Farm Supplier
    Would it be possible, for us that are still playing, to repeat the old goals? My restaurant is much bigger now and I need more wallpaper, tables, chairs, etc. that were only available during the goals. Or just put them up for sale to purchase with coins like they were originally offered
    ?

storm 8 tends to get games going and then let them sit and then pick them back up again ...castle and farm story two had no events for a year or two and then they picked them back up ....so theres hope

New Resident
    I had 18 ovens 6 in storage and 12 out I tried to take them out today and only one was released saying I have reached my limit why is that? all of a sudden I'm only allowed 13 leaving me 5 short of what I had

I think it was about standard bakery story, this is another game.
    In bakery story 2, we can have as many apps out as we wish, but we cannot store any of them.

In standard bakery story, we have slots - how many apps we can put out. It depends on level.
    As you level up, you get add slots. Max you can get for free is 18. Others u can only buy for gems.
    You can check BS guide to see when you get more slots (i guess now you lvl 50-53):
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post758470

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by teest View Post
    Would it be possible, for us that are still playing, to repeat the old goals? My restaurant is much bigger now and I need more wallpaper, tables, chairs, etc. that were only available during the goals. Or just put them up for sale to purchase with coins like they were originally offered
    ?
    I agree. Repeat old goals. Currently the Spring and Summer ovens are sold with one recipe on them. Past goals added recipes to them.
    Repeating past Spring and Summer Oven goals is one example of what Storm8 could do now.

Making the key ovens available again to buy is another idea.

There were temporary recipes that were used in goals. They were baked a number of times to unlock the main prize. Use old temporary recipes now as permanent recipes to win.

I could think of other ideas of what Storm8 could do for the faithful players.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast