Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game abandoned?

Grand Emperor
    As much as we like to help but I'm afraid we Moderators will not be able to provide these answers because Storm8 doesn't release game information ahead of schedule.

Farm Supplier
    It's definitely odd seeing so many other Storm8 games get updates but BS2 go ignored! I would love even if they released old events during all of this downtime! I really hope BS2 doesn't get taken away. It's such a cute game with potential! Hopefully they will hear our encouragement and decide to communicate with us or freshen up the game soon!

id like to know whats up too it looks like they've thrown this game under the bus along with dream city ...although I'm told in castle story they once went a whole year with out updates and now they get what some people think are too many

Yes I would like to know too. I've spent money in that game but now there is nothing left to spend gems on. Hope something happens soon.
    Yummycafe💟

Farm Supplier
    Still waiting for the neighbors to be active. Well over a Year

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I also been wondering. I just reached level 44 I still need some mastering have everything open but the 2 cupcakes that use the notes. Even have peaches. Saving now for luxurious grocer 😟 a lot of coin though. Ide even be glad to see some old key cookers re- released I didn't have an internet connection for 3 months and missed quite a few like tea kettle and guests ones. Plz could we have those re- released? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    id like to know whats up too it looks like they've thrown this game under the bus along with dream city ...although I'm told in castle story they once went a whole year with out updates and now they get what some people think are too many
    Yeah, i remember this way back. I think they were planning the best strategy to make the game active and profitable. They came up with the strategy to inundate people with interaction intensive events and then that approach sort of spread like wild fire to their other games. Now I think they've taken it too far so I think they need to rethink their strategy in a different climate. Maybe that's what's happening with BS2, they want to polish it up to be future proof.

I think BS2 isn't a bad game, it just came at a really, really bad time. People have less money now, and some are even thinning out the apps that they use. All their other games are pumping out events like mad, which means everyone has less time for a new game. They might need to think about their whole company event strategy considering that many of their players play multiple games. There may simply be no more room for their newest game, so no matter how great they make it, it will fail. Maybe they need to settle on multi-game strategy & coordinate events better, and then they might do a re-release of BS2 when they can see it fitting in.

My own experience is that when RestaurantS2 came out, I played a bit but then abandoned it. BS2 came out and I installed it for the gem rewards but didn't really bother until the first Cherry Blossom event. I found out about it really late, but worked my ass off to get the Cherry tree. After that I was exhausted trying to play it along with my other games and did my store up with all the food prepared on the stoves and decorated for hanami and sort of time-capsuled my bakery like that. I just never had time to play it properly in between DragonS, FantasyForestS, FarmS2. I had to give up CastleS entirely earlier along the way. Now I've swapped FS2 out to play the cruises on RS2 but not much else. I only collect gems on FS2 now. In reality the only game I'm really giving full attention to is DragonS. FFS2 I only really focus on LeaderBoard events since I have a full collection of trophies. RS2 I only play cruises and collect gem recipe ingredients and expansion parts. RS1, BS1 and FS2 I only collect gems. FashionS I only collect coins & neighbour gifts and do nothing else. Even then people tell me already I play my mobile games too much >_<
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Are we getting any updates it's been way to long since we had one

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sugerbabby2 View Post
    Are we getting any updates it's been way to long since we had one
    I keep wondering the same thing, there aren't any events for the holidays or new releases. This is one of the few games I play but I feel like it's headed for the chopping block. I wish they would tell us if it's going away; I don't want to waste my time if it is.

Host(ess)
    I wonder as well.
    Liam doesn't drop envelopes for me anymore either

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast