Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New Sonic Appliances for Goals

  1. #1

    New Sonic Appliances for Goals

    Do the new sonic appliances for goals automatically unlock all of the recipes? I was thinking of buying the ones for Christmas goals since I got too busy to play this past holiday. I don't want to spend 24 gems to see the recipes are forever locked.

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,103
    I think the gem ones are there incase you don't want to ask neighbours for the items that are needed.

  3. #3
    I thought they would be locked then if I missed the goal?

  4. #4
    Executive Chef [S8] Regina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    I thought they would be locked then if I missed the goal?
    The Sonic Appliances will still have the last 2 recipes locked if you did not complete the goals.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The Sonic Appliances will still have the last 2 recipes locked if you did not complete the goals.
    The first recipe would be unlocked if I didn't do the goals though? I might still buy the appliances for one recipe even if that's the case.

  6. #6
    Executive Chef [S8] Regina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    The first recipe would be unlocked if I didn't do the goals though? I might still buy the appliances for one recipe even if that's the case.
    Yes, the first recipe will come unlocked :>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •