Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Continuing gold traps.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Oh okay, but if it happens again, please write in to receive your Gems back
    Oh no, I only lost gems once or twice and definitely did get them back! I wouldn't still be playing otherwise

My frustration is that I've sent tickets reporting the glitch and it still hasn't been fixed - we're talking way over a year here! Once, twice and sometimes three times a day it happens. So that's why I've trained myself to always stay away from the middle of my screen in all games on both devices
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    They got 1000 from me a few days ago. After I avoided the Gold Trap for such a long time. But I don't care. It just reminds me of why I will not give them any real world money. They could fix this easily, but they refuse. They'd rather waste the time and resources on the few people that actually bother asking for a refund than fix it so this doesn't even occur. They know most won't bother complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    They got 1000 from me a few days ago. After I avoided the Gold Trap for such a long time. But I don't care. It just reminds me of why I will not give them any real world money. They could fix this easily, but they refuse. They'd rather waste the time and resources on the few people that actually bother asking for a refund than fix it so this doesn't even occur. They know most won't bother complaining.
    Sorry to hear that! This can be corrected. Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Regina, I can't thank you enough! Unwanted apples are gone, gold is back! You are the best! I know this got pushed through, because You Pushed It! Thank you again!

Susan

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your reply, Regina got this through S 8. She is amazing!

Rhino Keeper
    Ready to play again! Thought that I wouldn't have the heart to do this again, but Regina got me through! I too, wouldn't buy gold for real money, due to losing it on unpurposeful things. But thanks so much, Regina! I know this was you working behind the scenes! I might just buy gold again, thanks to you! Xoxo!
    Last edited by jacksusa; 01-31-17 at 09:27 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Major love to all the wonderful Mods on this forum <3
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by jacksusa View Post
    Regina, I can't thank you enough! Unwanted apples are gone, gold is back! You are the best! I know this got pushed through, because You Pushed It! Thank you again!

Susan

Glad it all worked out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12