Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Continuing gold traps.

Rhino Keeper

Continuing gold traps.

Gold trap again. Have created a ticket. So very tired of this. Just lost 1000 gold I have saved up for months. Hope they will help. I am beyond disillusioned.
    Last edited by jacksusa; 01-30-17 at 09:49 PM.

Host(ess)
    Wow, I've lost 100 gold twice when there was a sale on food for gold (hate those pop-up screens that appear when we are trying to collect from the habitats) and there is no screen to verify before the gold is taken away but 1000? yikes, I would be screaming long and hard to get Storm8 to refund that gold to you

Fashion Designer
    I'm sorry. I hope you get refunded, and quickly.

Since doing the Valentine's update, I've noticed my game is reacting a lot slower. The screen moves and responds so slowly to my taps and swipes, I keep accidentally going to visit whichever friend is on the newsfeed pop-up when the game first loads, and accidentally tapping the food or gold buttons at the top of the screen when collecting coins from habitats. If I had enough gold for it, I'd probably have fallen in a gold trap since updating.

They really, really, really need to add a purchase confirmation buttons. It is ridiculous and illogical that there aren't any- unless S8 is intentionally trying to take players' gold...which seems more and more likely the longer the requests are ignored and the games go without confirmation buttons. Players have been asking for literally years. Come on, S8.
    (predicting 30 min. or less till this comment gets censored)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8fl View Post
    Wow, I've lost 100 gold twice when there was a sale on food for gold (hate those pop-up screens that appear when we are trying to collect from the habitats) and there is no screen to verify before the gold is taken away but 1000? yikes, I would be screaming long and hard to get Storm8 to refund that gold to you
    Yes, that is what happened to me...screen popped up while I was collecting and poof, gold is gone.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't know if this will help or not but I have a trick I use in BS & RS on my Kindle game. Those get pop ups from a glitch selling old goal prizes (which are bogus altogether). I know where the "buy now" buttons appear (everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times) so I always collect off to the sides/top of the screen. I try to never tap in the middle of the screen since that's where it appears out of nowhere. Maybe when collecting from your habitats you can try to keep to the perimeter of your device screen.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    The perimeter of my screen is pretty full! I only play on my phone, and when you've avoided the event icons on the right, and the buy buttons at the top, and the market etc buttons at the bottom, you're not left with much screen anyway lol!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksusa View Post
    Gold trap again. Have created a ticket. So very tired of this. Just lost 1000 gold I have saved up for months. Hope they will help. I am beyond disillusioned.
    Please PM me your ticket number, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I don't know if this will help or not but I have a trick I use in BS & RS on my Kindle game. Those get pop ups from a glitch selling old goal prizes (which are bogus altogether). I know where the "buy now" buttons appear (everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times) so I always collect off to the sides/top of the screen. I try to never tap in the middle of the screen since that's where it appears out of nowhere. Maybe when collecting from your habitats you can try to keep to the perimeter of your device screen.
    The pop-ups asking if you want to buy an expired goal prize is an issue. You can write to support about this matter. If this happens to you and you lost Gems, you can create a ticket and PM me the ticket number. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The pop-ups asking if you want to buy an expired goal prize is an issue. You can write to support about this matter. If this happens to you and you lost Gems, you can create a ticket and PM me the ticket number. Thanks.
    Thanks Regina, but I've sent tickets in the past and am always told that the problem is fixed but it never is. I've just learned to deal with it which is why I thought my little trick might be helpful here
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks Regina, but I've sent tickets in the past and am always told that the problem is fixed but it never is. I've just learned to deal with it which is why I thought my little trick might be helpful here
    Oh okay, but if it happens again, please write in to receive your Gems back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast