Thread: Missing Oven

Missing Oven

Was wondering if anyone knows what might have happened to my classic bread oven? I put it in storage and now its not in there!

Executive Chef
    Hey there. I've taken a look at your account and see that you have a Classic Bread oven. If you are unable to find it in your storage, it is possible it is still on your board somewhere. Let us know if you're unable to locate it.

Same issue here. Stored my classic bread oven and now it's nowhere to be found. Help! Can't reach a goal without it.

Grand Emperor
    Can you restart your game and check your storage again? It's quite a long list of appliances so you may need to scroll down the list.

New Resident

Also Missing

Quote Originally Posted by L1ftw3ights View Post
    Same issue here. Stored my classic bread oven and now it's nowhere to be found. Help! Can't reach a goal without it.
    I put both my Classic Bread Oven & my Victorian Oven into storage yesterday & both are quite gone! They are nowhere on the board & nowhere under ovens 😨

New Resident

Missing ovens found!

Quote Originally Posted by Nannoo54 View Post
    I put both my Classic Bread Oven & my Victorian Oven into storage yesterday & both are quite gone! They are nowhere on the board & nowhere under ovens 😨
    I was wrong! They are indeed under the oven icon but very very far into things not available to lower levels ... Maybe 15-20 clicks to the right once you've hit design then ovens.

It would be great to have a separate area from sales for stored items!