Thread: Barons Tent - no known accumulation limit for cabbages

Executive Chef

Barons Tent - no known accumulation limit for cabbages

Have just been through a search to find information on how many cabbages you can accumulate before the amount stops.

Apart from Spiritwind's post regarding information on the Barons tent stating there is no known limit. I wondered how many people have currently sitting there waiting ready to be thrown. I currently have 94 and the only thing I'm tempted to get is the puppy but I figured it drops milk and fur and I've usually got an excess of them as I also got the witches cat, the ugly dog and the kitty over time. Have been hoping as I'm sure as have others for new prizes, recently, the last items I won were 2 skelicorn's and the ghost bench.

What I really don't want to happen is for me to get to 99 and it stops accumulating them. Has anyone gone past 100 cabbages?

Yep - I have about 130 now. I am also waiting for some new prizes. I have enough cats and dogs already.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Yep - I have about 130 now. I am also waiting for some new prizes. I have enough cats and dogs already.
    Excellent thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    229 and counting +2 every day. I hate all those cats and dogs!

How were you able to accumulate so many cabbages/to store them??

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POLARPINEYYY View Post
    How were you able to accumulate so many cabbages/to store them??
    You need the cabbage hut. There are detailed notes about the tent and cabbages etc in the Hub thread. Link in my signature below.