Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Purchase Confirmation Button

I wasn't even playing, and when I logged back in after dinner, 35 gems were missing!

Fashion Designer
    My dog dragged me down a gem trap once.....he was in my lap and dropped his head, hitting the screen of my iPad with his nose and upgrading a building for almost 30 gems. Gee thanks Gizmo lol.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I am so �� mad. 65 gems gone on speeding up an adventure...pointless, I don't speed anything up (not even during events). It is ridiculous first, that S8 puts storyline requirements that only come from gem items, then when I'm close to saving enough gems to buy something the game pauses then takes 65 gems . Completely unacceptable.
    It's almost been a month since this latest fiasco. I still have NOT earned back all 65 gems.

Executive Chef
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: I just lost 225 gems from SCROLLING the goal requirements.

How do you honestly expect people to spend real money on this game when our resources are stolen from us?

New Resident
    Totally agree. I can't count how many gems I spent by accident. You should just activate the gem icon to spend gems instead of the whole box! Or like others said "do you really want to spend xx gems"-question before purchase!
    Regards

S8 have to do something about those double confirmation for using Gem to purchase things!!!
    It's a pain to accelerate buildings or crop unintentionally!!!
    I would have been able to purchase an apple tree if without all the accidental usage of gems!
    Please insert something like 'Confirmation of using no. I'd gems' !!!!
    I didn't even want to buy the energy reload but it just lags and auto purchase the energy... It's difficult to save up on gems, hope S8 understands

Rhino Keeper
    They won't. It is much more convenient if your gems are accidentally used and you have to buy more.

It has been suggested, begged and pleaded for years now and steadfast ignored since. So the only explanation is simple, it is intended (seeing we know they are able to make those confirmations for other stuff, like using up resources).

Rhino Keeper
    Gem confirmation button is being requested for very long time. I have also lost so many gems accidently, mainly ****ing beasts or accidently speeding up things (why would I want to speed up anything?).

Is there any official statement why they don't want to add gem confirmation button? It has to have a reason!

Like if they know they will never do it, there should be a statement somewhere, so we will be informed.
    Last edited by kendysek; 02-08-18 at 03:15 AM.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Gem confirmation button is being requested for very long time. I have also lost so many gems accidently, mainly ****ing beasts or accidently speeding up things (why would I want to speed up anything?).

Is there any official statement why they don't want to add gem confirmation button? It has to have a reason!

Like if they know they will never do it, there should be a statement somewhere, so we will be informed.
    It is even more frustrating as the last few events have had "these resources will be consumed, do you want to proceed"

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It is even more frustrating as the last few events have had "these resources will be consumed, do you want to proceed"
    I totally agree. I think they do this on purpose to trick you into spending gems. That's a dirty tactic. This is the #1 reason I've stopped purchasing gems, because my money is no longer secure. If they want me to spend money on gems, then they have to ensure me that my money is spent only when *I* want it to be spent, and not due to game lag or surprise "buy energy for 20 gems" popups without confirmation buttons.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast