Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Gem Purchase Confirmation Button

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    At this stage I'm not game to purchase gems or even craft them in exchange because they keep disappearing. In the last 2 days I've gone from 203 to 79 and can't figure out where they've gone. As this is a common problem for many players including myself I'm appealing to S8 for some help by introducing an extra step in gem usage. When we craft in many buildings there's a confirmation materials spend button and we really need one for gem spends. It's upsetting and frustrating that gems seem to disappear with no 'spend confirmation option'. There are times if like to 'gem ahead' in events but I'm not game to hold any gems in reserve because of the mystery of where gems went. I kept some gems for the sales but last week I accidentally lost 616 gems to and I'm less inclined to purchase sale item's anymore. I know I'm only 1 player but I know there are other players who are reducing gem purchases to gem ahead in events and purchasing sale items. Anyway Storm8 may we PLEASE have a gem spend confirmation button.
    Amen to this! Players have begged for years for a gem confirmation button and frankly, we deserve one. I refuse to purchase gems, simply because I know the time will come that I will loose at least some of them due to the lack of a confirmation button.

Come on S8! It is way past time to hear our pleas. You can do this and your refusal to do so creates ill will amongst those of us who would otherwise be willing to support your game.

Fashion Designer
    Happened again. I've been crafting gems and purchased some for big sale again, then gameboard moved as if Nadine was arriving with that timer 2 1/2 hrs. Ended up seppdind a wkly Ali for 616 gems. Being much more careful about pace of taps (makes game a bit tedious especially during M/H's. How hard would it be to add pop-up screen like the Faerie Atrium and some other event craft buildings? Otherwise I love playing CS, and having mostly fun events and great chats with neighbours from all over this planet. One little pop-up addition would make the game even more enjoyable, without worrying about mysteriously losing 'real world' value and $$$$$.

New Resident
    S8, PLEASE add a confirmation prompt prior to gem use. Like so many of your other loyal payers, I?ve lost count how many times I?ve accidentally used gems during gameplay. We love this game, and it?s heartbreaking when we keep losing gems we?ve diligently collected to use for something we want. We would feel more assured to purchase gems when we know we have this extra step of security. I personally think you?d gain more business from loyal players that are not frustrated.

Hoping this thread acts as a petition.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrnc View Post
    S8, PLEASE add a confirmation prompt prior to gem use. Like so many of your other loyal payers, I?ve lost count how many times I?ve accidentally used gems during gameplay. We love this game, and it?s heartbreaking when we keep losing gems we?ve diligently collected to use for something we want. We would feel more assured to purchase gems when we know we have this extra step of security. I personally think you?d gain more business from loyal players that are not frustrated.

Hoping this thread acts as a petition.
    Thank you!
    I am the victim of the screen jump/game reset gem trap yet again.

I still REFUSE to purchase gems because of how many times gems have been stolen from me when the server glitches and all the sudden I've sped up some random item.

S8> Where is the gem use confirmation step?

I'm asked about using resources to craft, when the only reason I have the resources is because it's during an event AND in an event only craft building. Why can't I be prompted to confirm my 'request' to speed up an item?

The glitch happens so quickly, I never even see the screen where it shows how many gems to speed up the item. I'm collecting from an item or two that are ready, then all the sudden an item near by is ready for collection and I've lost 10, 30, 100 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I am the victim of the screen jump/game reset gem trap yet again.

I still REFUSE to purchase gems because of how many times gems have been stolen from me when the server glitches and all the sudden I've sped up some random item.

S8> Where is the gem use confirmation step?

I'm asked about using resources to craft, when the only reason I have the resources is because it's during an event AND in an event only craft building. Why can't I be prompted to confirm my 'request' to speed up an item?

The glitch happens so quickly, I never even see the screen where it shows how many gems to speed up the item. I'm collecting from an item or two that are ready, then all the sudden an item near by is ready for collection and I've lost 10, 30, 100 gems.
    I started this thread in 2017, 7years later and still nothing done.
    S8, I still refuse to spend any money on your games because you continue to steal from your customers (lost another 78 gems due to game gltch): apparently my daily alicorn with an arrow above it had already been collected. Tapped to collect, 78 gems gone. Now 2 arrows are above it. Of course, I had just started a Madame Makena craft and was asked if I was sure I wanted to use the crystals.

S8: you've lost way more money stealing my gems. I haven't made a purchase since 2017.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678