Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Gem Purchase Confirmation Button

Either a confirmation button would be great or even better would be an in game bank where you could lock your gems and only get them out when you actually want to spend them. The current system is not working for anyone. I loose gems all the time.

Farm Supplier
    I?ve lost track of how many gems I?ve lost over the years as I?ve clicked on something just as the games have frozen/lagged & before you know it, poof, they?re gone! I lost well over 100 in one go on rubbish when playing the now defunct City Story whilst camping & with patchy signal. I?d definitely advocate having an ?are you sure?? button before those gems are snaffled, it?s a no brainer, & would encourage people to buy gems as they know they won?t accidentally lose them.

Executive Chef
    Well, just as I was about to spend real money on Castle Story, the lack of a gem confirmation button made me decide against it.

I lost 88 gems from just trying to move the board. So frustrating when all I was doing was moving to a different area.

I've really been enjoying the game without any hassles, have gotten decent Baron tent prizes and was about to do an in game purchase to support S8. Not now.

Another avid player who completely agrees about the confirmation button!!! We?re loyal to you, S8, and love this game... the least you could do is be loyal back and help us from falsely spending our hard-earned or PURCHASED gems!!

🙋🏻 If you want a speed up confirmation in 2021!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a confirmation pop up for speeding collections up with gems. I just wasted yet another 88 gems to speed up a daily alicorn. It certainly wasn?t the first time and it won?t be the last. At least it wasn?t a weekly.... which I?ve done before too. C?mon S8, you can do it!

New Resident
    Same here, have lost 100s of gems inadvertently. Just lost 88 gems this morning again and have made a decision to not purchase anymore until this issue is fixed.

New Resident
    It could be as simple as ?Disable/Enable? button in main setting. Once you select ?Disable? you can?t use Gems to speed up anything. if you wanted to use gems then you can Enable it in settings and can Disable again once done.

Rhino Keeper
    So very disappointed that this has been an issue for years and S8 has done nothing to remedy the situation. Up to this point, I never even considered purchasing gems unless I was prepared to use them immediately. The only gems I accumulated were those I received free. It is obviously intentional on their part, and I will no longer purchase gems unless they correct the problem. Sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysandre View Post
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a confirmation pop up for speeding collections up with gems. I just wasted yet another 88 gems to speed up a daily alicorn. It certainly wasn?t the first time and it won?t be the last. At least it wasn?t a weekly.... which I?ve done before too. C?mon S8, you can do it!
    G'day y'all��Happy new year to all my fellow cs addicts. And yes,I'm adding my voice to the multitudes who want a simple,little thing called a confirmation button for our precious gems. long time player,looong time,lol. Not long enough to get the coveted love shack,nudge nudge,wink,wink,SW��. I think I missed that by a few days. But,anyhoo,back to gems. I just recently lost 160+ gems,on an inadvertent tap and swipe. That's a real kick in the ��,when it takes so long to accumulate gems thru normal game play. I used to buy gems,and still might,but when we can have a question from the atrium,and Ivy's nursery,on "do we want to proceed as items will be consumed", why can we not have something similar when it concerns our precious gems? If it's just a money trap s8, and you're more concerned about generating funds for your wages,let us know. We are a tight cs community here. I'm sure folks would be more obliged to put hands in pockets if we felt like we weren't getting taken for granted. Anyhow,my rant over. Hugs to all,and beers are on me if anyone's in my neighbourhood ������

I also wish for a confirmation feature as I have lost many gems over the years. I do not think Storm8 is helping their bottom line at all with this policy because I am sure there are many players like me who would be happy to spend a lot on the game but don?t because the gems might disappear. Why should I buy gems when they can be gone with an accidental tap? I spend a lot on other games I like and used to here but stopped after a few losses. Now I only ever spend when I have a specific purchase and can immediately use the gems. I add my vote for the confirmation button.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast