Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gem Purchase Confirmation Button

Executive Chef
    Just lost 32 gems on speeding up something. I don't even know what it was. I was trying to feed a pig but that didn't happen.

New Resident

Lightbulb Please add !

Hello!

Please add additional question if payer buys something for gems. It should ask, if payer is sure and really want to buy it. It will be a big think and will abvoid such problems that payer is accidentally buying something that he did not want and loses pointless the gems

We've been asking for this for a while now, but S8 ignores us. I bet I have to put in 3-5 tickets a month about accidental gem spend. It's a no brainer to add a confirmation button. After all, this is dealing with real money. I'm not sure why this confirmation hasn't been added yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ileeas View Post
    I would like to see a confirmation button for using gems. So often I'm trying really hard to save up gems for something in particular and wham out of no where I get a popup and it takes my gems as I accidentally click the button.

This has happened to me as well. Collecting from the various buildings after something is ready and then clicked accidentally again and it takes the gems and they are gone forever without even realising that it has happened until it is too late. Specially when you have bought a whole lot of gems so that you can do a specific quest or event. Then they get used up just like everyone has said. Very frustrating.

New Resident
    Well , I'll add my 2 cents to getting a confirmation button. I would NEVER use REAL money to purchase gems, in the off chance that they might disappear! I CAN'T spend money, so I'm at the mercy of how this game operates, all I want is just one apple tree!!!! Geez!!! This is so ridiculous!!! I'm done!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Previously, I lost 20 Gems from the Stock Up randomly popping up and getting me to click on something.

Not too bad, but theennn, I lost 100 Gems next time. I try to be careful and am constantly tiptoeing in the game, but once in a while, I lose against S8's system of stealing Gems. Although I do prevent it sometimes, the times I fail, especially on the really bad ones, the lost Gems all add up, and it really sucks.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Executive Chef
    I am so sick and tired of these gem traps. I was collecting from my 4 dark unicorns and the game wouldn't register me clicking on one to collect. Instead it decide that even though I had 3 more to collect from, I really wanted to speed up the 1 I already collected. 32 gems gone from tapping a different animal but S8 says nope

Reiterating what's been said many times. I would NEVER use real money to purchase gems. S8 has stolen more than 1000 of mine

(And don't delete because I said stolen, it is stealing)
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-12-19 at 07:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    Well S8, you have now REALLY ticked me off by not having a gem confirmation button. I just unintentionally sped up a freaking Alicorn, what a waste of gems! Just trying to move around the board makes me lose gems? Then I guess you don't want me to buy them anymore........cause if I didn't have a lot, I couldn't speed up an Alicorn. I was thinking about another massive gem purchase ($80 x 4 accounts) but not anymore. And my purchasing for the weekly events will now stop. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Well S8, you have now REALLY ticked me off by not having a gem confirmation button. I just unintentionally sped up a freaking Alicorn, what a waste of gems! Just trying to move around the board makes me lose gems? Then I guess you don't want me to buy them anymore........cause if I didn't have a lot, I couldn't speed up an Alicorn. I was thinking about another massive gem purchase ($80 x 4 accounts) but not anymore. And my purchasing for the weekly events will now stop. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.....
    If you're unhappy with your purchase you should contact customer services and get a refund.

That said I have to say that not having a gem confirmation button and setting speeding up prices at 500+ gems is dishonest. This practice will hurt the business in the long term. I absolutely believe that if customers are happy with their purchases, ie they're 100% in control of their purchases, not spending money accidentally, they'll be more willing to buy more. I bet if we ask our forum users if they're going to spend more money if there's a gem confirmation button the answer will be a resounding yes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    If you're unhappy with your purchase you should contact customer services and get a refund.

That said I have to say that not having a gem confirmation button and setting speeding up prices at 500+ gems is dishonest. This practice will hurt the business in the long term. I absolutely believe that if customers are happy with their purchases, ie they're 100% in control of their purchases, not spending money accidentally, they'll be more willing to buy more. I bet if we ask our forum users if they're going to spend more money if there's a gem confirmation button the answer will be a resounding yes.
    I suspect that if more people would contact customer service to request refunds when they are dissatisfied with their purchases (specifically as opposed to saying they *accidentally* hit speed up or made a purchase) a gem confirmation button would finally be installed. Alas, most people don't understand they have a right to do that. They just accept that the gems are gone and that there is nothing they can do about it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast