Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Purchase Confirmation Button

Executive Chef

Gem Purchase Confirmation Button

S8, please add a "do you want to use gems to purchase xyz". This game lags, restarts, doesn't react so much that many players inadvertently speed up collection times because we think our choice didn't register, then before you know it, you've spent gems on something as inane as a cow collection.

I, personally, won't purchase any gems until this is added.

(Someone suggested I close out my game, I do that every time. I also restart my iPad practically everyday)

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    S8, please add a "do you want to use gems to purchase xyz". This game lags, restarts, doesn't react so much that many players inadvertently speed up collection times because we think our choice didn't register, then before you know it, you've spent gems on something as inane as a cow collection.

(Someone suggested I close out my game, I do that every time. I also restart my iPad practically everyday)
    This problem is ongoing with S8 and they refuse to fix it. I just "accidentally" lost over 100 Gems. This is very frustrating!!! Why would i choose to buy Gems when they have such a good chance of disappearing when i don't want them to??? Huckletown, This has nothing to do with restarting your iPad or any other device.

New Resident
    Agree

Totally agree on the confirm button. I never had more than 5 gems, mostly gone by accident. If I ever bought any gems, I will have to use them up immediately to avoid losing them like this......Don't think restart will help, either.

Ahhhhh! Just lost my last 3 gems accidentally. I don't see how I can save up enough gems to buy an apple tree for the gold apple......

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockRoo View Post
    Ahhhhh! Just lost my last 3 gems accidentally. I don't see how I can save up enough gems to buy an apple tree for the gold apple......
    (off topic alert!) When I did this goal, I waited for the magic garden to drop the golden apple. At that stage I had no gems at all.

(off topic)I am trying to get to the Magic Garden, maybe 30 Wisp Lanterns away......

Host(ess)

I would like to see a confirmation button for using gems. So often I'm trying really hard to save up gems for something in particular and wham out of no where I get a popup and it takes my gems as I accidentally click the button.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-24-17 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

New Resident

Protection against accidental use of Gems

It happened to me several times, that wrong click or touch can trigger use of Gems to for example
    1. Complete building
    2. Accelerate time for a building or an animal to finish
    Moreover, several times, when placing the phone in my pocket, the phone hot keys when accidently pressed are triggering conversion from Gem to energy. I ended up closing castle story completely before putting the phone in my pocket.
    Is there a way to have the use double confirm conversion/use of Gem

New Resident
    Totally agree.

I posted the same request in another thread before noticing that thread.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast