Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Leaderboard Origami 1/31/17

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    -sort of random completely-game-irrelavent post-
    Anyone old enough to remember the book "Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes"? Balled my eyes out in fourth grade and haven't read it since. I can still make a paper crane though.
    -back to your regularly scheduled forum-
    I feel like I've heard of that name, was it also a Asian drama or Anime? It sounds familiar... 25 here so not sure if that's old enough to remember.
    Wonder if they got the Origami idea from a book or just thought of it.
    Seriously the bird is sooo beautiful "Crane bird" I guess that is what that bird is themed after, a crane.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    WhT time on 31st is it set to appear. Of course here in Australia it's already 4pm on 31st so for me it will be sometime tomorrow. As usual we will lose anything between 2 to 6 hours which for leaderboard event doesn't matter - but not having full 3 days in that last tournament made it impossible to get through - that's if you have to work 8 hours a day!
    Would be good to have a new element!
    I'm in Sydney and it usually starts for us in Oz on Wednesday morning around 5am. We're on daylight savings time here in Sydney so deduct an hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I feel like I've heard of that name, was it also a Asian drama or Anime? It sounds familiar... 25 here so not sure if that's old enough to remember.
    Wonder if they got the Origami idea from a book or just thought of it.
    Seriously the bird is sooo beautiful "Crane bird" I guess that is what that bird is themed after, a crane.
    I do think they may have made it into a movie at some point. There are currently some peace statues of her in many places. The book is from the late 70's though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    WhT time on 31st is it set to appear. Of course here in Australia it's already 4pm on 31st so for me it will be sometime tomorrow. As usual we will lose anything between 2 to 6 hours which for leaderboard event doesn't matter - but not having full 3 days in that last tournament made it impossible to get through - that's if you have to work 8 hours a day!
    Would be good to have a new element!
    It should still be unlocked at the same time for everyone. When my notification says 11am PST it opens up for me at 2pm EST which is correct. I get the three hours back when the event ends. Right now I have 12:23 hours left for Red Panda, which would be 2pm for me, so I still get the full ten days, the times are just different.

-sort of random completely-game-irrelavent post-
    Anyone old enough to remember the book "Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes"? Balled my eyes out in fourth grade and haven't read it since. I can still make a paper crane though.
    -back to your regularly scheduled forum-
    *spoiler Alert!!!*
    Omg! I love that poem. She had nuclear radiation so she wished for her and other people to be healthy so she was dedicated to build a thousand cranes. She didn't finish it though, she got cancer and died. She was only twelve and she made 600 cranes. She was built a shrine and now her collection of cranes has more cranes because of all the people that visit. I cried so much, thinking i was really lucky that i live in such a peacful time. 😭😭😭 Now then, what were we talking about??

Omg i'm crying i remember now! *WAHHHHH*

Fashion Designer
    I do think they may have made it into a movie at some point. There are currently some peace statues of her in many places. The book is from the late 70's though.
    I see so then it's a Japanese book, the name sounded Japanese. No I definitely didn't read that book.
    Sounds sad though... Reminded me of "1 Litre of Tears" A Japanese drama.
    Alright back to the subject. Yay!!! The event is going to start in a few hours I'm about to go to sleep and hopefully wake up in time to start it, if not then I might end up being behind :0

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Oje oje I am hibbelig now, can hardly expect the start of the leaderboard. I wish everyone a merry battle for the 1 and 2 place. LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-22-18-19-52.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	35730
    can anybody help me for this????? ..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bhavishya_n View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-22-18-19-52.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	35730
    can anybody help me for this????? ..
    It means you have finished fighting all the available animals. Pretty cool to have done that at level 28.
    It took me a while to finish that.

@Drachenia
    Me too I have been checking the time every few minutes to refresh my game XD Super excited ahh I'm a teenager trapped in a adult body XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast