Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Leaderboard Origami 1/31/17

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    That whale from the last leaderboards milestone is from a past event, and this Whale is a new animal which is made out of paper which is something new.
    From my knowledge this will be the second whale we get in this game so that is pretty cool. Glad they decided to do a whale, something different.

@SmaugyHobit Now you got me a bit excited I hope it is a new element.... I mean if it's not then I don't mind BUT if it is then that is something pretty cool.
    If it was a new element that would be cool to see, but when i posted i should have made it more clear how i felt. When we had a whale as a prize last leaderboard, i just feel like it should be a bit until we get a new one in my opinion, or atleast give it a cool color design (pretty basic besides the paper like body), even if the last whale is not brand new.

As for the bird, i'm pretty sure we have more than enough of those. I'm happy i could kind of make you more excited about the event though. I personally do not care for it, but i hope that does not affect anyone else's thoughts >o<

Executive Chef
    Uiiii I did that not get, that out with my exercises out of the game fly. Looks great, so now I have nests and 2 animals set in the evolve flower. I hope I get into a good group. Good luck everyone

Alideh thank you for this information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SmaugyHobit View Post
    Valentines events when?... Also did we not just have a whale animal for a milestone last leaderboard? I hate to be negative but seriously, creativity or diversity in the animals would not hurt..
    Hello this is an origami whale, the whale from the leaderboard has been from world event. This is the whale of the world event:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2052b52643.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	35721

Farm Supplier
    I already knew what the whale looked like but thanks >o<

Come on! Why do you all of you hate origami??? Besides, it's the start of the month so there's a big chance there will be a valentines event soon. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello this is an origami whale, the whale from the leaderboard has been from world event. This is the whale of the world event:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2052b52643.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	35721
    But that's not an origami whale, that's the base animal of the whale...
    Last edited by fantasyomgloveitpewds; 01-30-17 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    But that's not an origami whale, that's the base animal of the whale...
    This is not origami whale, the image is the whale of the world event

Rhino Keeper
    WhT time on 31st is it set to appear. Of course here in Australia it's already 4pm on 31st so for me it will be sometime tomorrow. As usual we will lose anything between 2 to 6 hours which for leaderboard event doesn't matter - but not having full 3 days in that last tournament made it impossible to get through - that's if you have to work 8 hours a day!
    Would be good to have a new element!

Rhino Keeper
    -sort of random completely-game-irrelavent post-
    Anyone old enough to remember the book "Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes"? Balled my eyes out in fourth grade and haven't read it since. I can still make a paper crane though.
    -back to your regularly scheduled forum-

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    WhT time on 31st is it set to appear. Of course here in Australia it's already 4pm on 31st so for me it will be sometime tomorrow. As usual we will lose anything between 2 to 6 hours which for leaderboard event doesn't matter - but not having full 3 days in that last tournament made it impossible to get through - that's if you have to work 8 hours a day!
    Would be good to have a new element!
    I believe 11:30am... I can't remember if it starts at 11:30am or 1:30am where I live. (I'm in Central US time)
    Ouch.... My condolences.... You would think you get the same time regardless of where you live... I hope they fix that soon.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast