Thread: New Leaderboard Origami 1/31/17

Fashion Designer

New Leaderboard Origami 1/31/17

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170130-133142.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	35715

Yay I was super curious about what theme it was going to be. I'm surprised it wasn't a Valentines day theme BUT I am NOT complaining, I like this theme and the animals look different and beautiful! I really like the white one... Seagull? Excuse my lack of knowledge at the moment XD
    I am also curious about what Milestones we are going to have
    Please let there be another habitat

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Ohh interesting. I like the bird, prehaps a crane? Or swan? Both popular in origami. The whale is lovely. I'm surprised also that it wasn't a valentines day theme but I'm looking forward to seeing the milestone prizes!

Executive Chef
    I'm disappointed it's not Valentines.. But I'm glad it's a LB that I don't care much about so I'll just play for whatever milestones. Origami is cool but I'm not into that type animal in my fantasy lil forest hehe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I'm disappointed it's not Valentines.. But I'm glad it's a LB that I don't care much about so I'll just play for whatever milestones. Origami is cool but I'm not into that type animal in my fantasy lil forest hehe
    yes i thought too but not disappointed at all >< that it's not valentine LOL
    now i want to see what the milestones prizes would be
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I hope they have one of the old valentine animals as a milestone prize...
    I also wonder if they are going to have a new Limited time animal that you can breed.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not too crazy about these, either, but that will give me a chance to build up my forest and save up some food. The last one I just worked on the milestones and was happy to do that.
    Now Valentine's critters, that's a whole nother story <3 .

So disappointed that it wasn't a valentines event. The recent events haven't been that interesting to me and I was crossing my fingers that this leaderboard would respark my interest in the game. Still hoping that there will be some Valentines creatures available over the next couple of weeks.

Farm Supplier
    Valentines events when?... Also did we not just have a whale animal for a milestone last leaderboard? I hate to be negative but seriously, creativity or diversity in the animals would not hurt..

Fashion Designer
    New leaderboard event on the 31st. Origami, which is made out of paper. Just wondering if it's a new element, paper or am I just over thinking

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SmaugyHobit View Post
    Valentines events when?... Also did we not just have a whale animal for a milestone last leaderboard? I hate to be negative but seriously, creativity or diversity in the animals would not hurt..
    That whale from the last leaderboards milestone is from a past event, and this Whale is a new animal which is made out of paper which is something new.
    From my knowledge this will be the second whale we get in this game so that is pretty cool. Glad they decided to do a whale, something different.

@SmaugyHobit Now you got me a bit excited I hope it is a new element.... I mean if it's not then I don't mind BUT if it is then that is something pretty cool.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast