Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who hates the Barron's game tent?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I like the Baron's Tent. I used Troll Tokens to buy the Cabbage Hut, and I have five Skelicorns (they give 4-100 daily energy) from the Halloween items. Could have had two more, but I ran out of cabbages. Before I got the Cabbage Hut, i spent gems to buy cabbages for a hippy looking Alicorn that gives daily energy.

Am not interested in deco. I save my cabbages until there is something I feel is useful. Am now up to 63 cabaret and am looking forward to my acquisition. :-)
    I've never gotten more that 4 energy from my skelicon.....wow, a 100, that'd be nice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I've never gotten more that 4 energy from my skelicon.....wow, a 100, that'd be nice!
    All I get is 4 energy from my skelicon too! it's why I stoped at 2

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    All I get is 4 energy from my skelicon too! it's why I stoped at 2
    Same here...only 4 so far. Did get 100 from the armored Ali last week, I think.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I've managed to get 100 energy from the fairy Ali and an armored Ali. From the skellies, I think 8 energy is the most I've gotten.

I do like the tent though, at least when they update the prizes anyway. I don't go for much of the deco, but I've collected quite a few very useful prizes from it. The daily Alis, of course, for energy.... plus a few of the pets, treasure hunter cat, and the gentleman troll. Those help a lot with the trades in the Royal exchange.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I like it too, if there's nothing I want I just save my cabbages for next time. Never really liked the look of the tent though. Used to hide it behind the trees.

I've gotten a 100 energy from my flower power ali once, not more than 12 (I think) from my other ali's.

Executive Chef
    I like it.. but I don't feel obligated to get everything. As above.. if there's nothing that interests me.. I exit and keep saving. What's not correct is the random appearances of the prizes. To some players it may appear many times.. to others not even once. This 'weird' random selection and prizes being stuck for days at a time needs to be revised.. as so to be equal to all.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Banned
    I once got a 100 energy off the purple alicorn - but I usually get 4 or 5.

Rhino Keeper
    I LOVE the Baron's tent and all the Alicorns it has given me. I'm guaranteed an average of 200 bonus energy a day minimum. It's like a poor man's love Shack. LOL. I wish they'd bring back the Dragon Bones and earlier prizes though because I never stood a chance to get those prizes when it first came out.

Fashion Designer
    Never received anything worthwhile from it so forgot it was there.

Suddenly I am no longer given the option of earning more cabbages after throwing the initial 3. Says it costs 10 diamonds!!!
    I used to watch the advertisement and earn 6 cabbages daily, if I want the prize!
    What is the deal??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast