Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who hates the Barron's game tent?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't dislike the Baron's Tent, but it seems to be stuck in a rut with all the dogs and cats and virtually nothing else.

I love it, but because I have the hut. Any month they have an alicorn I save to get that which has added to my energy, and often I get an addiction item during the month that has drops and off months an item that has drops or very occasionally a deck because I really enjoy it.

Will we get an option to store our huts?

It's a love/hate relationship with the Barons Tent for me. First, the artwork is inferior, not up to majority of standards for the rest of the artwork, so I tend to hide it as best I can since it cannot be stored. Since it is hidden, I find I forget to check it many days even when there are decent prizes because after so many days stuck on the same item, well, I just have lost interest.

I do spend cabbages for decent prizes and I do like to collect one of each at the very least so yes, love/hate relationship best describes my take on it.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

New Resident
    my castle story winter has the game tent. i hate it too.

Fashion Designer
    I don't like the looks of it and it takes up way too much room, making me want to put it away during lame-prize months like now. For some reason in spite of a bad month I will check what's there, but it's probably only because I automatically remember to do it when I collect from the cabbage hut each day. Last month I didn't get the alicorn in my tent a single time so it's value is diminishing for me.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    I hate the idea, and also the look of the Baron's Tent, so I refuse to buy it for my kingdom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123