Thread: Why Two Accounts?

Rhino Keeper

Why Two Accounts?

Sorry if this has been asked before; I searched but couldn't find it.
    Just curious. I see posts where people refer to 'Baby Account' or 'Second Account'. Is there a benefit to play more than one account? I play on both my Android and iPod but use the same id.

Fashion Designer
    Those are usually the side accounts on another device, If you don't get one animal that is limited in your main account you could get it on your side.
    Same with the Spin the Wheel, you could get it in your side. Even if you don't have it in your main you could still look at it in your side XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    No advantage.

I also have two accounts, one on an iPhone 4 and a second on an iPhone 5.

Way back when the game was first released I installed it on my iPhone 4, I then was given a used iPhone 5 and since I liked the game so much I installed it again on my iPhone 5.

I kept my iPhone 4 just to keep playing the game, even though it runs very slow and crashes a lot, I'm just very patient, lol.

Hoping to get a new iPhone sometimes soon though and hopefully I can move the game on the iPhone 4 to it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_darko View Post
    No advantage.

I also have two accounts, one on an iPhone 4 and a second on an iPhone 5.

Way back when the game was first released I installed it on my iPhone 4, I then was given a used iPhone 5 and since I liked the game so much I installed it again on my iPhone 5.

I kept my iPhone 4 just to keep playing the game, even though it runs very slow and crashes a lot, I'm just very patient, lol.

Hoping to get a new iPhone sometimes soon though and hopefully I can move the game on the iPhone 4 to it.
    You can play both of the games on the one device of your choice; say your iPhone 5. How you do this is to make sure you have a storm ID for each account. When playing your iPhone 5 game if you want to switch to your iPhone 4 game follow these actions:

-tap storm8 logo at top right of screen
    -account settings
    -enter storm8 ID and password; tap log in.

To go back to the other game do the same thing.

To reply as to any reason for having more than one game, you can only do it if you have a second device or more than one device. Many have it because they changed devices, downloaded the game and it was a new game. They then had to switch to their original game, but decided to maintain the new one just to do things differently, or as mentioned, have more chance to collect chance animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before; I searched but couldn't find it.
    Just curious. I see posts where people refer to 'Baby Account' or 'Second Account'. Is there a benefit to play more than one account? I play on both my Android and iPod but use the same id.
    I started playing on my phone and then added a second account on my tablet to gift myself gems since I was not getting them regularly from other people. I play the events regularly on my phone but don't really try hard on my baby account since its main purpose is to guarantee I get at least one gem daily ha ha.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_darko View Post
    I kept my iPhone 4 just to keep playing the game, even though it runs very slow and crashes a lot, I'm just very patient, lol..
    I'm playing on an iPhone 4 and it still runs. Maybe a bit slow but it doesn't crash. My island is smaller though and filled with baby animals. I only raised a few to epic. I'm not playing so seriously so a lot of my animal eggs are in storage and I have not unlocked a lot of expansions.

My serious game in DS crashes a lot though. That device really is end of life. Here's hoping the iPhone 8 is awesome enough to finally warrant an upgrade!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795