Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon story : No Battle Buttons

Quote Originally Posted by laurab1960 View Post
    I tried and changed my display from standard to zoomed and it seems to have fix the battle issues I have. The icons for bash, magic and ultimate are showing now. I did this because after updating I noticed that when loading the game I was seeing only a smaller screen before it finished loading. Hope it helps you too. Although I still want the issue fix so that I can change my display back to standard size.
    Thank you, laurab1960! I changed view to Zoom and battle buttons and mining problems were resolved. I agree, though, that the issues need to be resolved.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRoseSarah View Post
    I am having the same trouble since the update. Also I can't do the mining game, it doesn't matter where I touch the screen, no bombs will appear.
    I am having the same problems, in battle arena and mining.

Post Issue with iPad Pro and battle arena

I recently updated my iPad Pro to v. 10.2.1 - then I got an updated dragon story. Since then I've not been able to battle in the arena...there are no bash or magic buttons to push and I can't do anything but close the game and lose my turn. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by sharon9960 View Post
    I recently updated my iPad Pro to v. 10.2.1 - then I got an updated dragon story. Since then I've not been able to battle in the arena...there are no bash or magic buttons to push and I can't do anything but close the game and lose my turn. Does anyone have a suggestion?
    Another member suggested changing your settings to Zoom...it worked for me until hopefully S8 fixes the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by sharon9960 View Post
    Sorry about this! The team is aware of this issue and currently investigating a solution. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks will give that a try!

Our team is currently investigating this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident
    I am having the same issues since the new update, very irritating.

is there any fix yet? There is a new tournament and I still can't battle.

Thanks

New Resident
    My battle arena is not working. No buttons to battle and new tournament has started. Is there a fix? Have restarted my iPad and still nothing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast