Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon story : No Battle Buttons

Dragon story : No Battle Buttons

I have issues doing battles since I updated dragon story. When I go to battle the bash, magic and ultimate icon does not show. Please help. I probably won't be able to finish battle quest now and it's sad as I only have 2 battles to do to win igloo dragon.

Same Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by laurab1960 View Post
    I have issues doing battles since I updated dragon story. When I go to battle the bash, magic and ultimate icon does not show. Please help. I probably won't be able to finish battle quest now and it's sad as I only have 2 battles to do to win igloo dragon.
    I am having the same trouble since the update. Also I can't do the mining game, it doesn't matter where I touch the screen, no bombs will appear.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRoseSarah View Post
    I am having the same trouble since the update. Also I can't do the mining game, it doesn't matter where I touch the screen, no bombs will appear.
    Ditto that---although I do get some bombs on left hand side/shaded portion of mine! I have restarted game, deleted and reinstalled game, forced hard reboot on iPad....all to no avail. Help!

New Resident

I have no battle buttons either

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRoseSarah View Post
    Since the update I can't battle and I was winning the bingo game and now I can't complete the bingos as I can't do the battles! Very frustrating

I tried and changed my display from standard to zoomed and it seems to have fix the battle issues I have. The icons for bash, magic and ultimate are showing now. I did this because after updating I noticed that when loading the game I was seeing only a smaller screen before it finished loading. Hope it helps you too. Although I still want the issue fix so that I can change my display back to standard size.

I'm sorry to hear about these issues! Can anyone provide me with a screenshot of what they are seeing in the Arena? We'll investigate further.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    From an other site (not mine, I'm on Android):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no_buttons_for_battle.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	552.4 KB 
ID:	35717

New Resident

Thank you it worked

Quote Originally Posted by laurab1960 View Post
    I tried and changed my display from standard to zoomed and it seems to have fix the battle issues I have. The icons for bash, magic and ultimate are showing now. I did this because after updating I noticed that when loading the game I was seeing only a smaller screen before it finished loading. Hope it helps you too. Although I still want the issue fix so that I can change my display back to standard size.
    It worked but it sucjs having to change my settings every time I want to play the game!

Quote Originally Posted by moxy0 View Post
    It worked but it sucjs having to change my settings every time I want to play the game!
    I'm happy it worked for you too. Hopefully they will quickly fix these issues and we will be able to reset our display setting back to standard.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast