Thread: Attic Isle Breeding

Attic Isle Breeding

I've tried so many combos in the Artic Isles and 4 out of 5 times I breed an Ice Age dragon even when I breed with a dragon from the main island. Is there a thread I can be directed to for helpful tips? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Other than using your Diamond Dragon, the only time you need to use a mainland dragon is:
    1. breeding an Ice Age Dragon (Winter X purple)
    2. breeding the Abominable Dragon (Ice Age X Fuzzy).

Otherwise, using mainland dragons will produce only Ice Age Dragons.

Breed two Ice Age Dragons to get other ice age-types (Meteor, Fossil, Bedrock, etc). An Ice Age Dragon X ice age-type can also produce other ice age-types. Or, you can use your Diamond Dragon (Diamond X ice age-type = ice age-type)

Once you breed an Abominable Dragon, cross it with any ice age-type to get a Blizzard Dragon.

Then, it's all breeding same type X same type till you collect them all (ex. any abominable-type X any abominable-type will produce another, hopefully different abominable-type; any blizzard-type X any blizzard-type will produce another, hopefully different blizzard-type). Honestly, it's a lot of repetition. You just have to keep plugging away at it. I had luck getting the last few blizzard-types (Penguin and Alpine) by using my Diamond Dragon X blizzard-type.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 01-28-17 at 09:33 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Other than using your Diamond Dragon, the only time you need to use a mainland dragon is:
    1. breeding an Ice Age Dragon (Winter X purple)
    2. breeding the Abominable Dragon (Ice Age X Fuzzy).

Otherwise, using mainland dragons will produce only Ice Age Dragons.

Breed two Ice Age Dragons to get other ice age-types (Meteor, Fossil, Bedrock, etc). An Ice Age Dragon X ice age-type can also produce other ice age-types. Or, you can use your Diamond Dragon (Diamond X ice age-type = ice age-type)

Once you breed an Abominable Dragon, cross it with any ice age-type to get a Blizzard Dragon.

Then, it's all breeding same type X same type till you collect them all (ex. any abominable-type X any abominable-type will produce another, hopefully different abominable-type; any blizzard-type X any blizzard-type will produce another, hopefully different blizzard-type). Honestly, it's a lot of repetition. You just have to keep plugging away at it. I had luck getting the last few blizzard-types (Penguin and Alpine) by using my Diamond Dragon X blizzard-type.
    Thank you!