Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Habitats In The Sea

Can anyone help with this? I am missing this event because of this ....

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetgirl34 View Post
    Can anyone help with this? I am missing this event because of this ....
    Your habitat should be back on an island now

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetgirl34 View Post
    I bought a new habitat for my lost love dragon for this event. It was placed in the sea and i saw that it could stay there so i left it there, but now i can't do anything with it so I am losing time on this event because i can't feed my dragon so I can evolve it. I also cannot move the habitat so that it is usable. When i click on it, nothing happens. I reported it but they said it is resolved, which it is not.

I have the same problem.
    What's the solution?

I have the same problem that CROCHETGIRL34 with two green habitats in the sea, unable to move them, feed the dragons and so on. Any solution please?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maleficent86 View Post
    I have the same problem.
    What's the solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by caledonia2000 View Post
    I have the same problem that CROCHETGIRL34 with two green habitats in the sea, unable to move them, feed the dragons and so on. Any solution please?
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I first noticed the mid-air habitats in other people's islands, in the last version that I had installed. I didn't trust the space and didn't use it. So I went looking for a new version of the game and found the Valentines version and installed that. With it came the ability to mine for land again, which I had maxed out in previous versions. I've put a lot of new island parts out now, and I wonder what it must look like to people still on the older versions. There must be some ghosting bleeding through to some of them, as I see more and more mid-air habitats each day.

New Resident
    I was able to put 4 habitats in the ocean, but now I can't access my dragons there, such as I cannot feed any of them. Frustrating cause I have some super rare dragons there. Help!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes6862 View Post
    I was able to put 4 habitats in the ocean, but now I can't access my dragons there, such as I cannot feed any of them. Frustrating cause I have some super rare dragons there. Help!
    Maybe you'll have to update your game and complete the mining for island parts until you build those segments where you have lost control. Hope you have a lot of dynamite.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you have habitats in the sea, you need to update to version 2.6 or higher an fully expand to that area using mining land pieces.

I have the same problem. It started after updating the game. Versie 2.6.1.1g

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast