Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Habitats In The Sea

Executive Chef

Habitats In The Sea

Has anybody else noticed that you can place 3 habitats in the sea beside the last section of mining land. I would upload a picture but don't know how to. You will need to visit my island instead

edit (KP)

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you have habitats in the sea, you need to update to version 2.6 or higher an fully expand to that area using mining land pieces.
    As a work-around if you open the game in a version below 2.6, you can move the habitats out of the sea.
    As a work-around if you open the game in a version below 2.6, you can move the habitats out of the sea.

If you're on Android, that game version is Dragon Story: Holidays. This version is a seasonal edition that may only be temporarily available, so please don't add any items back into the sea in this version. :P
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-04-17 at 09:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I noticed that on a picture.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We aren't able to place habitats in the sea. Is this still occurring for you?

Executive Chef
    No. I was obviously able to place them in the space where the new expansions are now because if you look at my island now the habitats are on my newly expanded land. But weirdly I can't place a habitat on the top right space of the new area. If you take a look you will see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    No. I was obviously able to place them in the space where the new expansions are now because if you look at my island now the habitats are on my newly expanded land. But weirdly I can't place a habitat on the top right space of the new area. If you take a look you will see what I mean.
    The team is looking into this. Thanks for the report!

Banned
    Checking it out. Please don't worry if you note any changes right now.
    I also cannot place in the top right hand corner of the 1st new expansion either, I have expanded 11 new spaces and this is the only one I can't place on.

New Resident
    The team is looking into this. Thanks for the report!
    I was also able to place 4 habitats in the water near the last expansion, under the gold tree. There was a rock in the water there before I started placing habitats. One of my neighbors brought it to my attention and I realized it was possible simply by trying to move my habitats from one island to another.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-01-31 07.53.30.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	664.3 KB 
ID:	35726  

Fashion Designer
    I can't place habitats there but my floating castle and floating decorations can be. I'd be pretty upset if that changed!

Quote Originally Posted by We_Need_Land View Post
    If you open the valentines apk with the new mining you can then expand right over those floating habitats freeing them up to access again
    I recommend that players don't place items in areas that aren't expanded on their board.

I bought a new habitat for my lost love dragon for this event. It was placed in the sea and i saw that it could stay there so i left it there, but now i can't do anything with it so I am losing time on this event because i can't feed my dragon so I can evolve it. I also cannot move the habitat so that it is usable. When i click on it, nothing happens. I reported it but they said it is resolved, which it is not.
    Last edited by Crochetgirl34; 02-09-17 at 01:57 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast