Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Habitats In The Sea

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes6862 View Post
    I was able to put 4 habitats in the ocean, but now I can't access my dragons there, such as I cannot feed any of them. Frustrating cause I have some super rare dragons there. Help!
    So, I too have the same problem where I have habitats in the sea and now I can't access them. I can collect coins from them (yay!), but I can't access them to feed/evolve dragons. I was suspicious when I first saw habitats in the sea in a few of my neighbours' isles, but I liked the idea of water habitats actually being located in water, like small islands off the main islands... Anyway, so, I updated to the latest version (of Dragon Story original). I tried uninstalling and re-installing. Habitats are still stuck. Is there a solution? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you have habitats in the sea, you need to update to version 2.6 or higher an fully expand to that area using mining land pieces.
    Do you mean that once we have expanded to that area, the habitats will automatically be placed on the new land? That will take a while, but at least there's hope!

Thanks!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonyju View Post
    So, I too have the same problem where I have habitats in the sea and now I can't access them. I can collect coins from them (yay!), but I can't access them to feed/evolve dragons. I was suspicious when I first saw habitats in the sea in a few of my neighbours' isles, but I liked the idea of water habitats actually being located in water, like small islands off the main islands... Anyway, so, I updated to the latest version (of Dragon Story original). I tried uninstalling and re-installing. Habitats are still stuck. Is there a solution? Please?

Do you mean that once we have expanded to that area, the habitats will automatically be placed on the new land? That will take a while, but at least there's hope!

Thanks!
    Yup, they'll be normal again when you put land under them.

I have the same lroblem. How do we fix?

That mean we need a lot of Dinamite which I don't have. They put it in the sea when I bought one and now it is my problem?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yup, they'll be normal again when you put land under them.
    Thanks for the quick reply, Elsa! (even though I am not quick to check back on here to say thanks )
    I'll need a whole lot more dynamite and it will take a while, but at least it will be fixed. Yay!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    As a work-around if you open the game in a version below 2.6, you can move the habitats out of the sea.

If you're on Android, that game version is Dragon Story: Holidays. This version is a seasonal edition that may only be temporarily available, so please don't add any items back into the sea in this version. :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123