Thread: No reply from support

Unhappy No reply from support

On Jan 16 @ 8:15 am est I send an issue into support. As of yet I have not received a reply.
    I can not get into Farm Story. It tries to process but I get that message It's an on line game and requires internet access. It is connected to the internet. It's a new ipad 2air and had no problem up until Jan 16th. I have no problem with other apps including farm story 2. Can somebody please check this issue for me as I would like to continue playing farm story.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by disfan21 View Post
    On Jan 16 @ 8:15 am est I send an issue into support. As of yet I have not received a reply.
    I can not get into Farm Story. It tries to process but I get that message It's an on line game and requires internet access. It is connected to the internet. It's a new ipad 2air and had no problem up until Jan 16th. I have no problem with other apps including farm story 2. Can somebody please check this issue for me as I would like to continue playing farm story.
    Thanks
    Sorry to hear about this! Can you please PM me your ticket number? Thank you!