Thread: +5 moves defect

+5 moves defect

So. Everyone knows that stupid pop up box that you accidentally hit when you are so focused on the game and you run out of moves, and you accidentally burn 44 gems for +5 moves?

Yeah? Well the evil of the button gets deeper. If you have a +5 moves in your bank of goodies/boosts, it burns your 44 gems AND your banked +5 moves. I had 2 +5 moves for winning the gold 1st place in the taffy ticket contest that ended this Sunday, and now, I only have 1.

Storm 8, I am not going to open a ticket to get my +5 boost back, because it's not worth the response that I get when I open tickets and I don't feel like dealing with it. BUT! Please fix the evil "continue for 44 gems" button.
    It shouldn't take your gems and your banked boosts. It should actually be moved to the top corner of the screen above the playing board or ask the user "are you sure" when you tap it.

I have NEVER intentionally hit that button. I would really love for you to check my logs and tell me how many times I have hit and burnt gems I didn't intend to. Actually, I don't really want to know.

I am actually a paying customer. So many people complain about this in the forum as well as feedback in the App Store. It's really time you folks do the right thing and fix the design and underlying bugs.

Rant over

Sorry to hear about this, would you mind writing in to support via this form and then PM me your ticket number so we can take a closer look?
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry to hear about this, would you mind writing in to support via this form and then PM me your ticket number so we can take a closer look?
    Walt I have no option to PM you. I can only post a visitor message. Here's the IM number
    Last edited by [S8] Walt; 01-26-17 at 06:24 PM. Reason: removed ticket number

This has happened to me so many times. Like you I pay for gems and have never intentionally hit the buy +5 moves for 44gems but I sure have done it accidently too many times to keep track of. I agree there should be a prompt to confirm you want to pay for +5 moves or give the option to cancel.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by brandihewitt1129 View Post
    This has happened to me so many times. Like you I pay for gems and have never intentionally hit the buy +5 moves for 44gems but I sure have done it accidently too many times to keep track of. I agree there should be a prompt to confirm you want to pay for +5 moves or give the option to cancel.
    Please follow Walt's advise. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post