Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Campire Cookout!

Quote Originally Posted by jsfb0788 View Post
    Same here, it's day 3 alread, Yeti visited my restaurant every 2-2.5 hrs, never less 2 hr, and always 1 only, never more than 1, even once.. I don't think there is a chance that I can complete this goal.
    I
    You need more than 100 marshmallows to unlock all dishes, the max marshmallows you can get it's under 12 per day without sleep! It really doesn't make any sense. 12 gems for a marshmallow is way too expensive.
    I said same.. ridiculously low drop rate if you are doing this for the first time...says 1-2 hours but I have never had under 2 hours either and always over two hours.. have to keep closing game and opening again for that blinking yeti to show up!! steak skewers needs 8 and chicken kabob 10 roasted marshmallows to open the recipe ultimate campfire combo so would recommend going for this first as this new permanent recipe gives you 42,000 coins when cooked!! Definitely worth going for and 18 is manageable.. good luck..

All the new recipes say they expire in 3 days! I just finished the event and unlocked the goal recipe but now it shows that it expires. Before seeing this, I paid gems to buy another campfire stove because I thought I would be able to make this recipe more often. Do they expire? Because if they do I just wasted my gems!
    Last edited by kimberly0822; 01-30-17 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    All the new recipes say they expire in 3 days! I just finished the event and unlocked the goal recipe but now it shows that it expires. Before seeing this, I paid gems to buy another campfire stove because I thought I would be able to make this recipe more often. Do they expire? Because if they do I just wasted my gems!
    If you unlocked them all and started learning them then don't worry, you'll keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticOrchid View Post
    If you unlocked them all and started learning them then don't worry, you'll keep them.
    Thank you MysticOrchid- feel better knowing that!

New Resident
    Incredibly dissapointed in this event. Was able to complete the main goal but got absolutely nowhere near close to unlocking any of the other recipes. a drop rate of 1 marshmellow for every 1-2 hours with such a short goal is setting people up for failure, which i'm sure is some plan to force people to buy and spend gems.

Really poor form guys.

Fashion Designer
    Noooooooooooooooo say it aint so!!! I have been working overtime to get to level 47 so i can finally get the winter crumble and im 20 pts away... but with the new event i think its gone... i won this parts in like a few days so i didnt see how much longer the event was...

Rhino Keeper
    Oh noooo. Last year our roasted marshmallows didn't disappear at the end of the event and you were able to open the recipes if you saved enough roasted marshmallows. (They did eventually take them away before I was far enough to win the crumble) I was irrationally happy to get a chance to open the crumble with this return. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Noooooooooooooooo say it aint so!!! I have been working overtime to get to level 47 so i can finally get the winter crumble and im 20 pts away... but with the new event i think its gone... i won this parts in like a few days so i didnt see how much longer the event was...

Chicken Kabob Mastery 10 / 20 / 30
    Ultimate Campfire Combo Mastery 10 / 20 / 30

EDIT: 2nd Stove costs ?? gems ..... dont remember
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 02-06-17 at 06:06 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345