Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Campire Cookout!

Quote Originally Posted by pivolet View Post
    Sorry if I missed this but are the new recipes all permanent? If not then I may have to buy a second stove too...
    Once you have unlocked and learned them besides the one you actually win at the end, you have them permanently. It follows just like how this event showed up last year, but we got a few new recipes this year.
    Last edited by MysticOrchid; 01-28-17 at 03:09 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticOrchid View Post
    Once you have unlocked and learned them besides the one you actually win at the end, you have them permanently. It follows just like how this event showed up last year, we we got a few new recipes this year.
    Tyy!

I've finished the challenge and have the new recipe! Yay! I also finally learned winter crumble....did succeed in learning that last time. That used 18 roasted marshmallows up tho. Roasting enough marshmallows for the other new recipe is super daunting. I only see the yeti 2 or 3 times a day I think. I'm not sure if I will be able to collect enough marshmallows!?!!

I did not buy 2nd stove, but I did use mastery spices and about 10 helping hands to make quick progress thru challenge steps.

Quote Originally Posted by cappucina View Post
    I've finished the challenge and have the new recipe! Yay! I also finally learned winter crumble....did succeed in learning that last time. That used 18 roasted marshmallows up tho. Roasting enough marshmallows for the other new recipe is super daunting. I only see the yeti 2 or 3 times a day I think. I'm not sure if I will be able to collect enough marshmallows!?!!

I did not buy 2nd stove, but I did use mastery spices and about 10 helping hands to make quick progress thru challenge steps.
    You obviously need to check your game more. The Yeti shows up for me every good 2 hours or sometimes less... Unless you work too much or don't have access to date then yeah that would suck.

Executive Chef
    I was SO happy to see this stove return and with new recipes to boot. I bought a 2nd one immediately!

Im most excited about being able to finally get the winter crumble. I shed a little tear the last time when I couldn't finish.

Im on the very last part now. I have about 10 marshmallows im roasting first. Because im scared ill unlock the new recipe and Mr. Yeti wont stop more marshmallows I need for the winter crumble.

Im still waiting for a goal where we need to master recipes. I have 41 mastery spices taking up wayyyyy too much space in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I was SO happy to see this stove return and with new recipes to boot. I bought a 2nd one immediately!

Im most excited about being able to finally get the winter crumble. I shed a little tear the last time when I couldn't finish.

Im on the very last part now. I have about 10 marshmallows im roasting first. Because im scared ill unlock the new recipe and Mr. Yeti wont stop more marshmallows I need for the winter crumble.

Im still waiting for a goal where we need to master recipes. I have 41 mastery spices taking up wayyyyy too much space in storage.
    I am the same re being on final part and don't want to finish incase the yeti stops dropping marshmallows!! MAybe someone can let us know if he continues dropping after you finish goal!!?? I still have a long way to go as haven't even collected enough for yeti spaghetti or the crumble!!

I have finished the final step and unlocked the campfire combo recipe and my Yeti is still visiting my restaurant dropping marshmallows.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by KateTiixx View Post
    So, so glad this event wasn't another cruise - i'm so tired of cruises!!

Wish the yeti came around more often though - it's taking so long to cook anything!
    Same here, it's day 3 alread, Yeti visited my restaurant every 2-2.5 hrs, never less 2 hr, and always 1 only, never more than 1, even once.. I don't think there is a chance that I can complete this goal.
    I
    You need more than 100 marshmallows to unlock all dishes, the max marshmallows you can get it's under 12 per day without sleep! It really doesn't make any sense. 12 gems for a marshmallow is way too expensive.

Same problem for me too yeti only every 2 hours and only ever dropping 1....... Absolutely no chance of finishing,
    Last edited by gangstagran; 01-29-17 at 11:09 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    I have finished the final step and unlocked the campfire combo recipe and my Yeti is still visiting my restaurant dropping marshmallows.
    He will continue to visit until the event expires.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast