Thread: Goals Constructive Criticism and Positive Feedback (Read the thread before posting)

Executive Chef

Goals Constructive Criticism and Positive Feedback (Read the thread before posting)

This is a thread to give the designers feedback specific to goals in general.
    (This is not about the Garnet Goals. It should be about goals in general. See first two posts.)

I?m making this thread very specific because I want to be able to compile the list without having to go through a bunch of extra messages.

Any posts that break the rules will be deleted.

RULES:

• Please do not make any suggestions about goal ideas, such as what we should have.
    • Go through and read the list before posting.
    • If an idea has already been posted, please do not post it again.
    • Please do not add any replies of agreement or disagreement. The replies should only be CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMs or POSITIVE FEEDBACK. (Two examples are below).
    • Try to keep the posts to one or two sentences. They?ll be easier to read.
    • Please use REPLY not REPLY with QUOTE.

Again, any posts that break the rules will be deleted.

Thread will close Monday, 1/29/2017.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    It is great that we are getting goals again. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Perhaps the number of neighbor requests could be lowered because many people have quit playing their games, and they do not respond to requests. It makes it hard to have to wait until the next day to request from the people who do respond.

Goals could be a little longer than 7 days. That would give everyone a chance to finish comfortably. I think 10 or 12 days would be great.

I prefer floor dec prizes.

Please treat Androids equal to IOS users.

• I was Totally OK without goals in FS - kept the game pressure free, boutique design to your liking (no need for extra tables & racks to display goal required items), less "Add Me" requests from players just looking to complete tasks

• I see no problem with the amount of material required from neighbours - goals like this are meant for active participants i.e. if you're utilizing standard game features such as 20 gifts/day then 20 requests/day is not an issue

• I did observe the increased activity and renewed interest of some players

• Including a task where some players are forced to download an old version of the game in order to gain access to the required catalog is ridiculous, especially when this is not communicated up front

• I would prefer goals without a completion time limit (understanding the resulting possibly endless list of goals for new players I would recommend a starting time frame for goal activation/participation)

• Both Avatar & Decor prizes are great as would be Prize Catalogs & Gems

• andriod users should not receive requests for iOS only goals
    Last edited by NikiCharm; 01-27-17 at 04:14 AM.
    I keep a minimal neighbour list to ensure smooth game play with limited time.

4★ player that posts DAILY visits with likes & gifts for ALL my active neighbours
    Only accepting invites from those with the SAME PLAY STYLE (invites without a corresponding post will be declined)!

Just another ANDRIOD player miffed @ Storm8 preferential treatment of iOS in Fashion Story

Just to add I definitely think android & IOS should have the exact same game features, items, goals etc
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 01-29-17 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Deleted portion that did not follow rules

Rhino Keeper
    I like that they used an older catalogue for this goal, but I agree that this isn't really fair if the catalogue isn't available in all versions.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 01-29-17 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Deleted portion that did not follow rules

I think goals should not be timed, it is very stressful. I think android users should be able to get new goals.