Thread: Losing gems

Executive Chef

Angry Losing gems

I know this has been discussed throughly but I am so frustrated and until S8 fixes this I will NOT buy gems or any special offers.

Today I was looking at my sawmill to find upgrade material requirements. When I left that screen the game immediately sped up the collection time...bye bye gems.

It is ridiculous. This happens so often. I refuse to buy anything until some sort of confirmation step is added.

I've even had it happen during the games' resets...you know, you're collecting things, the game appears non responsive so you tap again suddenly you've collected the first time, gems have gone missing and the item is ready for collection.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-25-17 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Title changed and flaming text removed.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm sorry you're having issues with your game. The title of your post has been changed as flaming text is not forum appropriate. You should make sure your connection is secure to avoid errors. Force close your game daily or even every time you exit. For loss of gems, please contact Support.

Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting

You can also fill out this form and one of our Agents may be able to assist you with this accidental Gem use.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!