Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Groundhog Day Quest Event! - Jan 26, 2017

Executive Chef
    Well, with only 2 days to go and needing nearly 200 Springberries with a minimal drop rate, I have no doubt that I will be unable to complete this event successfully. There might be a possibility if the Crop Boost works with the Wild Berry bushes, but I really doubt that will succeed. Short of players suddenly flooding the marketplace with Springberries (not likely), there's no way to accumulate enough of them in the remaining time. Besides which, at this point I don't think there's enough time to craft everything before the end of the event. I'll keep trying, but I'm not very optimistic.

I try to stay positive for these events, but in all honesty, the level of difficulty in completing them is turning them into very user-unfriendly experiences.

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto on the springberries. I'm still trying to get enough to finish step 6--have three more ciders to make. Then I have to get 108 springberries in less than TWO days? The golden bush's drop rate is the same as the regular ones. That's really infuriating, and I'm glad I didn't put out any more gems that I couldn't afford to get more than one.

Stupid me. I thought I had a chance on this one. What was I thinking?

Farm Supplier
    I'm not sure what just happened, but that collection just netted me NINE springberries!

Shhhhhhhh! Be vewwy vewwy quiet.....
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Executive Chef
    Out of curiosity...DOES the Crop Boost work with the Wild Berry Bushes...or with bushes and trees in general? If it does, I might be willing to give it a try, just to somewhat speed up the orange and lemon harvest a bit, even if it won't work on the Berry Bushes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Out of curiosity...DOES the Crop Boost work with the Wild Berry Bushes...or with bushes and trees in general? If it does, I might be willing to give it a try, just to somewhat speed up the orange and lemon harvest a bit, even if it won't work on the Berry Bushes.
    Sorry, I don't know, because I have no bronze cowbells to try it out. If I did, I'd sacrifice one for the cause. Lol
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Rhino Keeper
    Absolutely Ridiculous amount of spring berries required when the drop rate is so limited.

Farm Supplier
    Andddddd... the one generous drop of springberries was obviously a glitch. Just 2 from 10 bushes that time...

Executive Chef
    I took the plunge and splurged. The Crops boost doesn't work on the Berry Bushes, nor any of the fruit trees. Maybe what's needed next is a bush-and-tree boost...

Rhino Keeper
    The crop boost only works on the regular farm plots. Flower plots, trees and bushes are not affected.

Rhino Keeper
    Weird observation but, why are the red berries worth considerably less to sell than the blue counterparts?
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie