Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Groundhog Day Quest Event! - Jan 26, 2017

Well, on the plus side, by the time I've racked up enough Maple Syrup to make all the Springberry Syrup, I'll probably have about half the Springberries I'll need.

The downside is by my calculations, that'll be about 2 days after the event finishes...hmm...
    Last edited by littlefirefIy; 01-30-17 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Oops

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, thanks for posting the requirements for the next quest. it was great knowing what was needed.
    But.... what happened to the drop rate on old maps, permits etc in the deliveries?.?? Have not seen any in a week!

7 harvest in a row and not even one springberry, i'm done with this event, with this drop rate there's no way i can finish it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you don't want those 3 extra Springberries, I'll gladly buy them from you. Considering that many of us are searching for Springberries because of the poor drop rate, that you received 3 extra sounds like it should be good news rather than bad?
    Wait, I've changed my mind, I'll sell them to you, for 23 gold.
    Ta so much

Ktwhoopi

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlovebabe View Post
    7 harvest in a row and not even one springberry, i'm done with this event, with this drop rate there's no way i can finish it.
    I've just come to that realization too I just wish I hadn't been stupid and wasted 23 gems on a golden bush! Hasn't helped in the slightest

Farm Supplier
    Same exact thing for me. It really is so aggravating.

Rhino Keeper
    I do have to wonder if the drop rate has been changed. I got an average of 2-3 berries per drop the first 2-2.5 days of the event. (I would get some 0 or 1 drops, but I'd also get a few 4 deops, but mostly it was 2-3.) The past few days it is down to 1-2 drops average. (I now get a lot of 0 or 1 drops, with an occassional 2 and if I'm lucky 3 or 4). I wish the drop rate was more even within one's account and even over the community.

I'm on the last step, but with the current drop rate who knows if I can make it. :S

Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    I do have to wonder if the drop rate has been changed. I got an average of 2-3 berries per drop the first 2-2.5 days of the event. (I would get some 0 or 1 drops, but I'd also get a few 4 deops, but mostly it was 2-3.) The past few days it is down to 1-2 drops average. (I now get a lot of 0 or 1 drops, with an occassional 2 and if I'm lucky 3 or 4). I wish the drop rate was more even within one's account and even over the community.

I'm on the last step, but with the current drop rate who knows if I can make it. :S

My drop rate has definitely changed. I'm also on the last step and now I'm lucky to get one red berry in every 5 collections. It's driving me nuts. I feel this is unfair.

Rhino Keeper
    So the pink bear won't go into the pink fox den? The pink fox is forever alone? I don't want another wildlife den, I think it's kinda ugly. Anyway, I found the leaderboard much easier than this event. It's a little boring trying to get the red berries over & over, not relaxing to me at all, more frustrating, to each his own.

Farm Supplier
    Yep, the drop rate for springberries has plummeted. I have 10 bushes in total ( 6 regular and 4 golden) and I am now averaging 1-2 springberries per collection. 120 gems worth of golden bushes and I still won't get to finish. I'm on the last step too - need to make 5 more pink syrups.

Thank goodness I have all the decor which is what I really wanted from this event. If I had my heart set on the bear I would be absolutely furious.
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast