Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Groundhog Day Quest Event! - Jan 26, 2017

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    How, can't figure out how to switch animals

Stupidly spent 8 gems speeding up 2 syrups thinking I wouldn't have enough time but forgot it counted the minute you started the syrup not when it finished
    Go tap on the animal habitat that the pet is in that you want to store.
    Click on the habitat and you will see what looks like a cat crate.
    Click on that and you will see a picture of each animal in the habitat.
    Check off the one you wish to add to storage.
    At bottom a green ADD TO STORAGE will show.
    Click that and the pet will be put in your cellar.
    Go to your cellar and take the pet out you want by dragging him/her on to the habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    How, can't figure out how to switch animals

Stupidly spent 8 gems speeding up 2 syrups thinking I wouldn't have enough time but forgot it counted the minute you started the syrup not when it finished
    Just to add on to what judyandthecat said...

As a word of caution: wait until after you collect from your pets and also before you feed them to switch your pets around. Otherwise, whatever time may have passed will be lost when you put that pet into storage. All pets, upon being brought out of storage, start in their unfed state.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 02-01-17 at 06:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    I was unable to finish. On last step. I was only averaging 1 strawberry for every 5-7 full (all bushes plus one gold bush) harvests. Some days I only saw 1 strawberry for the entire day, I joke you not. Only found strawberries a couple of times in the newspaper. Realized two days ago there was no way to finish at the rate I was getting strawberries but did try just to see if the strawberries increased. But they never did

Host(ess)
    Now I see that we can upgrade Murrays house. What is the purpose of that?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxvan View Post
    Now I see that we can upgrade Murrays house. What is the purpose of that?
    I was able to upgrade to 3 slots so I could walk away for 45 min at a time. If I had supplies, I could have done more. I still had to come back for the bushes anyway. I'm not sure if it upgraded to something else as I banked it all as soon as I could. Now I just have regular farm stuff until the next event. Probably coming soon.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

I was really hoping that the berry bushes would end up without the berries on them after the event. I know the catnip plots we were able to harvest after to make them just look like paw print paths, but nope, berries regrew on my bushes before this event ended while I was away and I can't get rid of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylara14 View Post
    I was really hoping that the berry bushes would end up without the berries on them after the event. I know the catnip plots we were able to harvest after to make them just look like paw print paths, but nope, berries regrew on my bushes before this event ended while I was away and I can't get rid of them.
    It didn't matter. I collected mine 20 minutes before the cut-off time. My bushes are the full of berries versions.

Executive Chef
    Im so happy I didnt waste gems on this event. I got 100 from turning in a butterfly collection that id rather use towards the new Valentine event.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516