Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Groundhog Day Quest Event! - Jan 26, 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chiman74 View Post
    TL please change wildlife habit from max 3 to 4 pets please! My wildlife is full from other events. I don't have duplicates and just want to have animals on my farm that I have earned from events. The way it is setup now, I'm basically forced to store an animal I earned from an event. I understand keeping limits on the habits but please allow us to have all the animals we have earned from some grueling events. Thank you!
    What I have taken to doing is cycling through my different pets, sometimes at the end of a month, or more usually after a particular season has ended or a holiday has come and gone. This way I send out all my pets at one time or another and I don't get overwhelmed trying to craft enough pet feed for them. Usually I stick to having only 8 out at once, though I've had 10 out for the past couple of months because of needing (and hoping to receive from them) expansion items like wood planks, and shovels and pick axes. I've also noticed that having too many pets wandering around or jumping up and down seems to slow down my device, but 8 seems to keep gameplay smooth.

Perhaps exchanging pets in and out (after collecting from them but before feeding them again) would be an alternative to expanding the habitat capacity?
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 01-29-17 at 10:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Wow I got an astounding 5 pink berries today....after about 16 collections. Done with this event. Not enjoyable in the least!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Hello TL! I'm willing to pay 1,000,000 coins for another wildlife den ����������. Seriously not a joke!

Farm Supplier
    Hi there, I *spent* (more like WASTED) gems in buying a Golden Berry Bush because I wanted more Springberries, cause that's the latest way for the game writers to get us to spend money on the game. So I did it, I bought one, and today, I got 3 whole *extra* Springberries from it.

I would like my gems back please. What a waste of gems!
    There was no point in buying this bush, I did it to get extra berries, what a waste.
    So yeah, I'd like to return the bush and get those gems back.
    A reply would be appreciated.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Wow I got an astounding 5 pink berries today....after about 16 collections. Done with this event. Not enjoyable in the least!
    Tuffykitten, I'm with you! I wasted 30 gems on getting a golden bush to get extra, I got 3 extra today, 3.....pathetic.
    I've just asked the powers that be for my gems back

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    Hi there, I *spent* (more like WASTED) gems in buying a Golden Berry Bush because I wanted more Springberries, cause that's the latest way for the game writers to get us to spend money on the game. So I did it, I bought one, and today, I got 3 whole *extra* Springberries from it.

I would like my gems back please. What a waste of gems!
    There was no point in buying this bush, I did it to get extra berries, what a waste.
    So yeah, I'd like to return the bush and get those gems back.
    A reply would be appreciated.
    If you don't want those 3 extra Springberries, I'll gladly buy them from you. Considering that many of us are searching for Springberries because of the poor drop rate, that you received 3 extra sounds like it should be good news rather than bad?

Farm Supplier
    I have 4 golden bushes (thanks to some gems I won with a butterfly collection on the first day of the event). Even the drop rate from those has dwindled alarmingly today.

During the previous few days, I was getting at least 4 or 5 springberries from each collection of my 10 bushes. Today I would be lucky to get 2 or 3 per collection, and certainly no double drops. (Oops, I lie. I am getting double drops of frost berries, now that I have finished all my frost berry crafts...)

At yesterday's drop rates, I would have completed the event by now. As it stands, I need another 63 springberries. If I didn't know better, I'd think that Storm8 had written an algorithm to penalise higher level players or those who have spent gems, in order to squeeze a few more gems/dollars out of us in the final hours of the event. Not going to work on me - I have the farm decor that I wanted and I am quite happy to forget about the pet bear, and instead spend my efforts helping other farmers.

In one way it's lucky that I am at home without a job at the moment. Plenty of time to hunt the elusive pink berries. Lol. And to craft sugar, pancakes and collect maple syrup and springberries for other farmers! <3
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you don't want those 3 extra Springberries, I'll gladly buy them from you. Considering that many of us are searching for Springberries because of the poor drop rate, that you received 3 extra sounds like it should be good news rather than bad?
    I most definitely won't be selling them sorry. When I say I got 3, I work full time, so I can't sit and harvest those bushes every 40 min, the times I did get to harvest the bushes, I got 3 single berries, after harvesting the bushes 3 times, 3 single berries. Considering I am supposed to be cooking tarts that need 6 berries PER TART, I will never finish this challenge and have wasted gems on it.

Out of the 10 or so times I harvested my golden bush, I got 3 single berries, and the rest blue berries, after 23 gems, no, I wouldn't consider that good news, thanks all the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ArlettesFarm View Post
    I have 4 golden bushes (thanks to some gems I won with a butterfly collection on the first day of the event). Even the drop rate from those has dwindled alarmingly today.

During the previous few days, I was getting at least 4 or 5 springberries from each collection of my 10 bushes. Today I would be lucky to get 2 or 3 per collection, and certainly no double drops. (Oops, I lie. I am getting double drops of frost berries, now that I have finished all my frost berry crafts...)

At yesterday's drop rates, I would have completed the event by now. As it stands, I need another 63 springberries. If I didn't know better, I'd think that Storm8 had written an algorithm to penalise higher level players or those who have spent gems, in order to squeeze a few more gems/dollars out of us in the final hours of the event. Not going to work on me - I have the farm decor that I wanted and I am quite happy to forget about the pet bear, and instead spend my efforts helping other farmers.

In one way it's lucky that I am at home without a job at the moment. Plenty of time to hunt the elusive pink berries. Lol. And to craft sugar, pancakes and collect maple syrup and springberries for other farmers! <3
    I caved and bought the exchange hut. I'm mad at myself for doing that/not doing it sooner or instead of the gold bushes. I'm mid pancake event currently. I was finding red berries in other people's shops (check your neighbors , not the paper) just not enough, fast enough for me. Maybe I'll finish today if I babysit my farm. I'll end up selling only red berries when I'm done although the ability to buy the blue ones has helped me, red seems the higher demand.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    What I have taken to doing is cycling through my different pets, sometimes at the end of a month, or more usually after a particular season has ended or a holiday has come and gone. This way I send out all my pets at one time or another and I don't get overwhelmed trying to craft enough pet feed for them. Usually I stick to having only 8 out at once, though I've had 10 out for the past couple of months because of needing (and hoping to receive from them) expansion items like wood planks, and shovels and pick axes. I've also noticed that having too many pets wandering around or jumping up and down seems to slow down my device, but 8 seems to keep gameplay smooth.

Perhaps exchanging pets in and out (after collecting from them but before feeding them again) would be an alternative to expanding the habitat capacity?
    I love your positive spirit, but I really think it should be possible to put out all animals you've won. Most events take a lot of time and effort from players and it would be a shame that one of the pets has to be locked up in the cellar. Exchanging pets in and out is an option anyway so you don't have to buy an extra habitat (or put one extra pet up if it's expanded) if you want to safe on petfood. The wildlife den is the only habitat that allows you to buy only one, so why not make it optional to buy one more if the game creates pets that only can go in the wildlife den?

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast