Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by damiana100 View Post
    Why theres no option to craft pink chicken? Cow, pig and sheep... I want pink chicken!!!
    I think it's because they're the only animal they sold for coins last year. I bought a whole flock.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone confirm whether these eggs will have any use after the event ends at the end of February, or should I just go ahead and make something from the inventory of eggs I have collected? I have so many pigs, sheep and cows already and I don't have room for decorations, so I hope there's going to be some other purpose for them but if not, I might as well make something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether these eggs will have any use after the event ends at the end of February, or should I just go ahead and make something from the inventory of eggs I have collected? I have so many pigs, sheep and cows already and I don't have room for decorations, so I hope there's going to be some other purpose for them but if not, I might as well make something.
    I'm not sure but it looks to me like they won't. Once the deadline passes the swans will just become fancy, cute chickens that give chicken drops and the eggs will just sit in your inventory. So I'd spend all the eggs I can. I liked the prizes from this with the exception of the chapel - I would like it to give something other than coins. But I really like the look of the swans.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

(Card)[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Valentine Decoration to display in your Kingdom.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Love Shack // Royal Exchange
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 100 gems // 50 Love Stone, 30 Water, 3 Pink Dye // 100 Pink Swan Egg
    Events: The Baroness - January 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2017
    Production: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Production Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97157
    Comments: Can be crafted in the Royal Exchange for Pink Swan Egg in 2 min during the Baroness event.
    I just wasted 100 eggs on the exchange for the Romantic Fountain. :-(

There is no timer, so there are no drops. :-(

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The information on all of these items and what they are is on page 1 of this thread and has been there for weeks. The fountain is very pretty, but if you are completely unsatisfied, please contact support.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The information on all of these items and what they are is on page 1 of this thread and has been there for weeks. The fountain is very pretty, but if you are completely unsatisfied, please contact support.
    Yeap

Totally useless, but fun
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Looks like a giant chess game. Very cool!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Reminder!

Trades with the swan eggs expire on the 28th, so only a few more hours left.....

Fashion Designer
    I put in a trade before 4pm, and it disappeared before I could collect it! I was running late and got it in at 3:58 but still!! It should have been there. > Instead, I got my eggs back and no pig (was close to getting another sheep). Booo! Bad programming!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    I put in a trade before 4pm, and it disappeared before I could collect it! I was running late and got it in at 3:58 but still!! It should have been there. > Instead, I got my eggs back and no pig (was close to getting another sheep). Booo! Bad programming!
    as the Royal Exchange had to be cleared of extra Love crafts and go back to usual.. there would have been no place for you to collect the pig after time out.. that was the problem. if we were crafting in the work shop for example, you would have found it waiting to collect.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74